About this listing
Experience northern Washington from this beautiful 5-bedroom, 4.5-bathroom vacation rental house, situated on a hill overlooking the beautiful Frazier River Valley. This home features high ceilings, a fireplace, a full kitchen, and high-quality log cabin decor throughout. Enjoy the private lake, recline on the cliffside patio, and, as the sun sets, enjoy unobstructed views which let you watch both Vancouver and Seattle light up. Close to Mt Baker and world class skiing!
Master Bedroom: King Bed | Master Bedroom 2: Queen Bed | Master Bedroom 3: Queen Bed | Bedroom 4: Queen Bed | Bedroom 5: Queen Bed | Additional Sleeping: 2 Air Mattresses
The airy, open living room features vaulted ceilings and log cabin decor with floor to ceiling windows offering stunning panoramic views of the valley. Plush leather furniture, an electric fireplace, and a flat screen satellite TV round out the room making it the perfect place to relax and unwind.
Off of the living room, you’ll find a spacious chef’s kitchen, fully equipped with a kitchen island, a refrigerator and freezer, a dishwasher, and a 4-burner electric stove with an oven. The wraparound countertops, beautiful wooden cabinets, and multiple windows bathing the room in natural light make this room a dream to cook in.
The downstairs master bedroom features a king-sized bed, while the two upstairs masters each come with queen beds. All three master bedrooms are attached to beautifully decorated bathrooms which come complete with Jacuzzi tubs and walk-in showers.
When you are ready for some recreation, you’ll be pleased to find you don’t have to look too far. This rental features a game room that includes shuffleboard, pool tables, and a large flat screen satellite TV.
For some fresh sea air, step out onto the cliffside deck which is fully equipped with an outdoor kitchen and a fireplace. From there, you’ll enjoy amazing views of the Frazier River Valley, Vancouver, and Seattle.
Interaction with guests
Evolve Vacation Rental Network is on a mission to make vacation rental easy for guests. Every property in our network has been vetted and verified so you can book with confidence. If you have questions prior to your trip, we are happy to assist you 7 days a week. During your stay, your designated Guest Contact will be available 24/7 to help with any issues that may arise.
Other things to note
Key Residence Features:
- Amenities include a fully equipped kitchen, an indoor and an outdoor fireplace, in-unit laundry machines, free WiFi, a recreation room with shuffleboard and pool tables, parking, 3 jacuzzi tubs, updated appliances, central AC, 5 flat-screen satellite TVs, and much more.
- Arrangements can be made for a personal chef, bartender, childcare packages, yacht charters, and more
- Amazing location! Panoramic views of the Frazier River Valley, the lights of Vancouver and Seattle, and the sound, 30 minute drive to Mt. Baker, short distance to Nooksack North Woods Casino, close to multiple small towns offering dining and shopping options, easy access to hiking, fishing, skiing, rafting, and wildlife watching
- No smoking
- No pets allowed
- Events, parties and large gatherings considered with prior homeowner approval (please contact Evolve for additional information)
- Must be at least 25 years old to book
- Please note there may be dangerous wild animals in the area. Do NOT allow children to be unattended and keep children from Bluff edge. Children under the age of 14 must be accompanied by an adult while outdoors
- Additional fees and taxes may apply
- Photo ID may be required upon check-in
Cancel up to 7 days before your trip and get a 50% refund. Cancel within 7 days of your trip and the reservation is non-refundable.
Evolve Vacation Rental Network is redefining vacation rental management by eliminating hassle, guesswork and frustration for homeowners and travelers. Our team is available 7 days a week and we look forward to providing you with exceptional customer service during every interaction. Please tell us how we can help with your upcoming trip.