2 min walk from Piazza di Santa Croce, where most restaurant and bars are located, 10-15min from Duomo, 20 min from train station, 1 min from bus station
In a very nice apartment, with young and dynamic people, the excellent location allows to experience the real florence's city center life.
This is 2 minute walk from Santa Croce square, 10 min walk from the Duomo, 20 min from the train station and 1 min from bus station.
The church of Santa Croce is an awesome middleages masterpiece, with a bunch of good guys resting in it: Galileo Galilei, Michelangelo Buonarroti, Enrico Fermi, Ugo Foscolo, Nicolò Machiavelli, Gioachino Rossini..... know who they were? googl'em!!! Around there, whatever concerns style, great food, rainassance, wine and art.....a paradise for refined bohemians.
Nightlife is 2 min. walk from the apartment, and so does daylife....because Santa Croce square never rests (althought the house is a good hundred meters away from the square, in a really quiet street, traffic is strictly restricted in that area). Don't go around too much, especially when sun shines.... you may fall in love!!!
Down there are several mini markets, and just at 5 min walk distance you can find a supermarket.
And now the room: two beds, wardrobe, closets, a really wide window. Style of the house is traditional, yet modern and really cozy... you can use the kitchen, dishwasher, washing machine, iron, phon, living room.
For check-in /check-out time please first ask availability!
1) Taking someone into the house is not allowed (not even downstairs).
2) Please don’t change thermostat settings (19°C), heating system of the flat is very expensive.
If you don’t respect one of these two rules your deposit won’t be refunded.
3) Smoking into the flat is not allowed (not even electronic cigarettes).
4) Please be aware that you didn’t book an hotel or bed & breakfast, you are just sharing an apartment with other (SENSITIVE CONTENTS HIDDEN), therefore during your stay no one will clean after you.
You can use everything but you are supposed to leave things as you found, which simply means to respect your (SENSITIVE CONTENTS HIDDEN).
If you want to use garbage baskets, you are supposed to take out the garbage as the others do when baskets are full, instead of hoping someone else will do it for you!
If you don’t like to take out garbage when baskets are full, just take out yours instead of use the house baskets. Closest garbabe containers are in Via dell’Agnolo and Via Thouar. Residual waste can be thrown in any container.
If you don’t like to clean, you can ask for additional cleaning service during youre stay, cost is 20 Euro
5) To wash dishes just put them into dishwasher and when it’s full insert the tablet which you find under sink and start it.
6) Please use your own things such as soaps, tissue paper, oil, vinegar etc. and not other’s ones. No need to buy salt until it's finished, we are accumulating kilos of it! You can use the one into the white jar.
I don’t mind to share kitchen /toilet paper though, in case you use it, please also buy some to share...
7) Please take off you hairs from the shower drainage, it’s too often obstructed because guests don’t do it!
8) In order to have fresh air into your room, just open the window for the time you wish, then close it. If on the opposite you leave it slightly open all day long, the heater will warm up atmosphere instead of the house. In summer time, thought it might be hot, consider there are mosquitos in Florence, then you better keep it closed during the night.
10) If you cook (especially if you fry) smelly food, kindly close kitchen door and open the window.
11) If you are late at night, kindly try not to be loud, neighbours tend to complain easily.
12) Don’t open the door at anyone who is not living into the flat, whatever excuse they have, even someone who says that have booked (guests always agree check-in time and can not get in anytime without someone responsible to check them in). If you let someone in, you might be considered responsible for any trouble caused by who entered into the house.
13) Before leaving, please be so kind to take out from the kitchen your food/beverages otherwise these will stay there until someone will realize they belong to no one and expired ages before!
14) Business broad band connection is available if requested. Fee required is 2 Euro/day, 20 Euro/month
I trust my guests therefore I leave my personal things and my computer unattended.
I am sure you will never touch any of them!
Your feedback is important! If anything is unpleasant for you let’s just talk about that and we’ll for sure find a solution.
Thank you for your respectful behaviour and enjoy your rest in Florence!
I'm quite busy but when I have some free time I can show some hidden spots which are unknown by tourists!
Credo che tutto sia possibile se ti interessa abbastanza, che niente sia barattabile con la libertà, che tutto il mondo è paese ma solo in italia si mangia bene davvero, che le cose belle sono semplici e spontanee.....e il rispetto è la base della convivenza. Rispetto di se stessi, degli altri e dell'ambiente. Credo che la mente funzioni solo se aperta.......vivo nella casa e vedo la mia casa come un luogo cosmopolita di incontro e condivisione. I momenti migliori sono sempre quelli che non ti aspetti!!!!