Our place is 15 min away from Bush Intercontinental Airport. 20 minutes away from Downtown and The Woodlands. Easily accessible to all of Houston's attractions and major highways, making it a great choice for families, solo/group vacationers, visitors and business travelers to the area.
Private room is on the second floor; along with the guest bath. Basic amenities will be provided for a pleasant stay.
All guests are welcome to share all common areas including living room, kitchen, dining area, and half bathroom. However, since this is a shared home, please be respectful of other residents and clean up after yourself.
Interaction with guests
I am a native Houstonian and I'm always available via phone during your stay, so feel free to ask for help.
Other things to note
Hope you have a memorable stay in Houston!
- Please be respectful of our home, belongings and others.
- You are welcome in all common areas of the home and yard. We merely ask you pick up after yourself.
- You may use our dishes, but please rinse them off and place in dishwasher. Do not start machine. We will operate the machine.
- If anything breaks, spills, stains, etc. please let me know ASAP.
- Quiet time is from 9PM-6AM
- No eating meals in the bedroom.
- NO unregistered guests.
- Absolutely NO drugs of any kind. Alcohol is permitted; please drink responsibly.
- Absolutely NO smoking in the house. If you do smoke outside, please be courteous and clean up your butts/ash.
- Use of washer and dryer is not permitted.
- If you are hot or cold, please ask before adjusting the temperature or opening windows.
- Ladies, please discard feminine products properly.
- Always lock the front door when you leave.
- Last but certainly not least, have fun and enjoy your stay!
This host has 6 reviews for other properties.View other reviews