The answer to this comment from Morgan is simple by getting the judgment to the readers.
- Graça Garden Home's check-in time is from 3 pm, and the check-out time is 11 am;
- At the time of the flight arrival time Morgan at around 1 PM, I immediately replied that because we had a check out that day we might not be able to anticipate the check in but obviously they could leave the luggage as soon as they arrived;
- We worked hard to anticipate the check in and for that we had the support of the previous guests who anticipated on their own initiative the check out of 1.5 hours;
"So when Morgan called us at 1:16 it was reported that we had been able to anticipate the check-in time;
- When he arrived he just wanted to leave his suitcases and go immediately to his visits in the same taxi that had been waiting in the street;
- This was the fastest check in I have ever had and without any attention from the guests;
- With difficulty I was able to complete the form for the Border Services;
- Also asked if it would be possible to anticipate the check out of 1 hour
- Only once again did I contact Morgan when he asked me if it would be possible to leave our bags at home after checking out because the flight was late, having immediately informed him that yes and although we also had a new check in that day;
- I later sent a sms to reconfirm the check-out time, once I had to schedule with the maid, and replied saying it would be at 11 o'clock;
"I said that I had agreed to the anticipation and that there was no anticipation when instead they had benefited from an anticipation of 1.5 hours and I was only asking for an anticipation of 1 hour;
- Very simply answered OK 10 hours;
- By 10 o'clock when I arrived at Graça Garden Home, the formal greeting was only made possible by asking if they had liked the house and from Lisbon they answered YES, and if they had used the garden to say that they had been little at home;
"I asked them when they would pick up the suitcases and they said they would not leave them because they had found them in the center of the local city to get them;
- The check associated with a normal check out was not made because the rush to leave was the same as the check in time.
I believe enough to understand the comment but I still add:
- If the accuracy was fully transmitted and even reconfirmed by the taxi driver still at the airport with the explanation of the score of 4.0?
- If all communication was by sms and with a maximum delay of 1 to 2 minutes and always ended with a Thank you very much, how do you justify the score of 4.6?
- The score of 4.2 np check in I can only understand why I made the taxi wait. Or is it that the maximum score is attributed by the absence of check in.
- The location to be punctuated with 3,4 and say that is far from the center will certainly impose on (Hidden by Airbnb) and the account kms of my car that put Grace Garden House to 1400 meters of the center of lIsboa, we will be its distance meters recalculated.
- When to score of the value obviously I do not pronounce myself because it is own evaluation of each one.