** WINTER WARMER SPECIAL **
BOOK 2 NIGHTS AND RECEIVE THIRD NIGHT FREE
(Offer excludes long weekends and school holidays. Only valid until 20/09/18)
This newly painted and carpeted property is ideal for the perfect holiday.
The Front Beach Shack boasts both great indoor and outdoor entertainment areas complimented by a beautiful landscaped front garden.
The fabulous outdoor entertainment BBQ deck area is large with al fresco table, chairs and sun lounges. The backyard is fully fenced and has a great grassed area.
Inside, the house is air conditioned, has ducted heating and an open fire place as well. There is a lock-up garage to safely park your car and off street parking.
The property is a fully refitted, rendered brick house located in quiet cul de sac isvery close to Blairgowrie shops and front beach (one street away from Point Nepean Road).
TOTAL BEDROOMS 3 , SLEEPS 7
BED 1: 1 x Queen Bed
BED 2: 1 x Queen Bed
BED 3: 1 x Trio Bunk Bed set (single on top, double below) and 1 x Single Bed
TOTAL BATHROOMS 1.5 (inc bath)
- 2 Living Areas, dining with large adjustable table
- Private entertaining courtyard with BBQ, al fresco dining and sun lounges
- Full Kitchen and Laundry facilities (no clothes dryer)
- Nespresso Coffee Machine
- Plasma TV / DVD player / Stereo
- Open Fireplace, Heating and Air-conditioning
- Lock up Garage
- Kids are catered for with a safe grassed area
- *Pet Friendly by prior arrangement. Additional cleaning charges of $70 will be incurred
- Bed Linen and Bath Towels provided at $35 per head
- Families and Mature groups only (must be over 25s)
- Strictly NO SCHOOLIES groups. We unfortunately don't have the systems in place to manage schoolie or young adult bookings
- Security bond is $1,000 for this property
* STRICT DOG CONDITIONS
IF This property has accepted your request for a dog to stay based on the following conditions:
1. Dogs are not to go in any bedrooms or on furniture.
2. Please bring your own dog bed for them to sleep outside (or in laundry).
3. Please ensure you leave the property free of any dog hair and you are also required to clean up the garden after your dog. If there is any evidence of the dog having been in the property, we will need to charge you additional cleaning and/or drycleaning.
4. Please note that although the property is fenced, this fencing may not be adequate for your dog and therefore we cannot guarantee your dog's safety. You must take full responsibility for keeping your dog safe.
5. You have been asked to pay for our cleaner to do a pest inspection on the property to ensure there are no problems for the next tenants ($70).
To date we have been lucky with pet owners taking care of our properties, so we hope you understand and have a great stay.
Amenities: Crockery Cutlery, Bed Linen Towels, Central Heating, Washing Machine, Dishwasher, TV, Balcony, Lounge, Kitchen, microwave, toaster, coffee maker, air conditioning, heating, Laundry, shower, stove, bathtub, DVD player, garden, Fireplace, BBQ grill, dining room, Pets are welcome, 2 x Free Parking, Golf, Miniature Golf, Sailing, Snorkeling, Refrigerator, garage, Diving, Suitable for children;
Bedroom: Queen size bed;
Bedroom: 17 x double bed, Queen size bed;
Bedroom: single bed, Bunk Bed;