CRADLED ON THE FOOTHILLS OF CHAMUNDI HILLS NEAR LALITH MAHAL PALACE. WE WELCOME YOU TO OUR SRI VAISHNAVI HOME. THE CHARM OF THE PLACE LIES WITHIN ITS RUSTIC AMBIENCE. IT IS IN CLOSE PROXIMITY TO ASHTANGA YOGA CENTERS, AYURVEDIC HOSPITAL & SPA.
Peace & Tranquility in a most spacious home beautifully constructed as per Vaastu surrounded by lush greenery all around the villa is unique for guests who want to relax and chill out. The Guest room is well ventilated and fits in upto 3 adults.
Use of AC is optional at an extra charge of Rs.500 per day payable to us.
Attached bathroom has a bathtub with 24 hrs hot water.
Soaps / Shampoo is provided.
Parking : 3 cars can easily be parked in the portico.
Close proximity to the best of Ashtanga Yoga and meditation centers besides a learning centre for Ayurveda. Guests have access to drawing room and dining. Microwave and refrigerator can b used.
Interaction with guests
Guests are always most welcome to spend their quality time with me and my family. I always make it a point to be present at the the time of the guests arrival and departure.
We help our guests with their travel plans, prepare an itinerary, suggest good eateries based on their choice of food, arrange local cabs or auto rickshaws and even a Tonga ride (horse carriage).
Other things to note
For tourists and others who come to our most beautiful and cleanest city in India and who decide to stay with us, we provide them information on visit to many places less explored by conventional tourists and make their visit most memorable.
We can suggest the right kind of restaurants for their tastebuds including the best place to try out the famous Mysore Masala Dosa and Idlis.
We provide information on shopping - Mysore Silk, Handicrafts, sandlewood oil, Mysore Paak, Mysore Jasmine flower etc.
We can also take them on a morning walk to the vegetable and flower market.
1. Breakfast, Lunch and / or Dinner should be ordered well in advance at extra cost.
2. Limited use of kitchen by guests restricted to heating of milk and food.
3. Guests can ask for the key to the main gate in case they return late beyond 10 pm.
4. Loud music is strictly no no as v r situated near the forest area.
5. Check - in @ 12 noon & Check - out @ 11 am.
6. No guest/s should commit any act which is illegal and prohibited under the Law.
7. All guests should provide a photo ID at the time of check - in and all other details as per the Guest Register.
8. Use of AC is optional and can b opted at an additional charge of Rs.500 per day to be paid directly to the hosts.
Madhu Urs - Entrepreneur.
Has been in the service industry for a long time and has now ventured into offering hospitality services.
The place is not very far away from the city limits still located in a quiet place, amidst a lush green farm.
Close to 2 major Ayurvedic/Yoga centres in Mysore, with the Lalit Mahal Palace and Chamundi Hills in the vicinity.