About this listing
Newly refurbished apartment on the ground floor of a Victorian building within easy reach of the underground and very close to central London
Newly refurbished apartment on the ground floor of a Victorian building.
The apartment is rented on exclusive use and is five minutes' walk from Kennington underground station (zone 2), less than 10 minutes' walk from Elephant & Castle underground station (in zone 1) and approximately 30 minutes' walk from the South Bank and Westminster.
Daily parking tickets available for off street parking (to be requested at the time of booking - cost: £4 per ticket)
Baby cot available on request. Please enquire for details
An electronic combination lock allows guests to check in at all times.
Ideal size for 2/4 people, although it can sleep up to 6 people if required:
- 1 double bedroom
- 1 bedroom with double size futon and single bed
- 1 dining room with single futon
- Fully equipped kitchen with fridge/freezer, gas cooker and electric oven, microwave oven, kettle and toaster
- Small patio, partially covered, with washing machine and tumble dryer
- Shower Room
- Bedlinen and bath towels provided at no extra cost
- Hair dryer, iron and ironing board provided at no extra cost
- Wireless internet connection
- Radio, TV and DVD player
I'll try to accommodate early check-in/late check out or baggage storage requests as much as possible, depending on availability
Smoking allowed only in the patio
All windows and patio door must be locked when not in the flat
Window in front room must be locked when nobody is in the room, even is somebody is in the flat
From Dec 24, 2015 - Jan 03, 2016 the minimum stay is 5 nights.