Circa 1850, 76 North was built as the home and office of a prominent Hillsdale lawyer and judge.
The Great Depression found 76 North in a state of disrepair. Bought by a developer in the late 30's, it was made into apartments and was sold a few times afterwards, but never recovered its original glory.
The new owners have been at work since 2006 to restore and preserve this Historic American Relic. Comfortable apartments now, most rental income goes toward preservation and improvements.
- Air conditioning
- Cable TV
- Hot water