About this listing
The stylish studio apartment "Le cochon qui rêve d'être un garçon" ("the pig that dreams to be a waiter") has been completely renovated and designed as an exclusive guest apartment (50 sqm) in the summer of 2013, centrally located at Old Town South.
The stylish studio apartment "Le cochon qui rêve d'être un garçon" ("the pig that dreams to be a waiter") has been completely renovated and designed as an exclusive guest apartment in the summer of 2013.
It is located in the central district of Cologne Altstadt-Süd (old town) in the immediate vicinity of Barbarossaplatz.
It has a 50sqm living space and a 9sqm panoramic terrace including a view of the cathedral, facing the quiet courtyard.
More detailed information is also available on the Apartment own homepage "lecochonquirêve" (copy and paste it by adding (URL HIDDEN) and ending with a "de")
The apartment is equipped with highly comfort:
air conditioning, well equipped kitchen including coffee pad machine, crockery and cooking needs, large dining area, a very comfortable king-size bed 160/200 with box-spring mattress, large wardrobe, 32 " LCD TV with satellite channels, highspeed Wi-Fi, bluetooth loudspeaker and a very modern (daylight) design bathroom with walk-in shower with rain shower head.
There are also an iron and a foldable ironing board at your disposal, also a hair dryer.
The apartment is situated at the 5th floor of a Grade II listed renovated old building, due to preservation orders without a lift. Don`t worry, we`d be pleased to bring your luggage up to the apartment.
By the entrance with wardrobe at the 4th floor the apartment is reached by a spiral staircase up to the 5th floor.
- Non smoking apartment (smoking would be okay on the terrace only if the doors are closed and all cigarette butts are disposed of properly
- No pets
Cancel up to 5 days before your trip and get a full refund. Cancel within 5 days of your trip and the first night is non-refundable, but 50% of the cost for the remaining nights will be refunded.
Wir möchten Euren Aufenthalt zu einem unvergesslichen Erlebnis machen und hoffen, Ihr kommt gerne wieder.
Wir lieben es, die Welt zu bereisen und wissen, wie wichtig es ist, Plätze zu finden, an denen man sich geborgen und wie zuhause fühlt.
We would like to make your stay to a most pleasant event hoping you will come back with pleasure.
We love travelling a lot and know how important it is to find places where you feel comfortable and at home.
Einige unserer / some of our Favourites:
- Venedig/Venice: the ART Biennale
- Bilbao: Guggenheim Museum
- San Sebastian: Heineken JAZZALDIA Jazzfestival
- New York City + Brooklyn
- Lissabon / Lisbon + Porto
- Wien / Vienna
Einige Künstler, die unser Leben bereichern / some artists who enrich our life:
- Choreographers: Pina Bausch, Alain Platel, Sidi Larbi Cherkaoui, Marie Chouinard
- Composers: Richard Wagner, Mozart, Philip Glass
- Vocal artists: Mariza (fantastic Fado), Ella Fitzgerald, Till Brönner, Pink Martini, Sharon Jones & The Dap Kings, Miles Davis, Dee Dee Bridgewater, Melody Gardot, Jamie Cullum
- artists: Eduardo Chillida, Jenny Holzer, Stephan Balkenhol, David Hockney, Tomás Saraceno, Man Ray, Andreas Feininger, Robert Lebeck, Jaume Plensa
Unser persönlichen / our personal "Evergreen" movies:
- 8 Femmes, Odette Toulemonde, Is` was, Doc?/What`s Up, Doc?, Die unglaubliche Entführung der verrückten Mrs. Stone / Ruthless People, Lieblingsfeinde - Eine Seifenoper / Soapdish, Die Schmutzigen die Häßlichen und die Gemeinen / Brutti, sporchi e cattivi