Binkleys Cottage is situated in the peaceful village of Silpho, in the
North York Moors with its stunning scenery and range of walks. The
cottage itself is homely and has a large garden, and is ideal as a base
to explore the North Yorkshire coast and countryside.
* Size: Sleeps up to 4, 2 bedrooms
* Nearest beach: Less than 4 miles
* Nearest amenities: Less than 3.5 miles
* Pets: 2 dogs allowed
* Short breaks: Available at this property, out of high season
* Smoking: Not allowed at this property
* Rooms: 2 bedrooms, wet room, living room, kitchen/dining room,
utility room, conservatory
* Beds: 2 single beds, 1 double bed
* Luxuries: Woodburner with fuel provided.
* General: Oil central heating, Underfloor heating in the Wet Room,
* Utilities: Electric cooker, microwave, fridge, freezer
* Standard: Kettle, toaster, iron
* Other: Linen provided, WiFi available, travel cot and highchair
* Layout: The property is over 2 floors. Ground floor and first floor
* Outdoors: Garden with lawn, seating, patio, barbecue and childrens'
play area. Secure bike storage available.
* Parking: Off-road private parking for 2 cars
* Mobility: Should there be any specific health or mobility
difficulties which may affect a party member, this must be pointed
out at the initial reservation stage so that the suitability of the
property can be assessed.
You may need to pay an Accidental Damage Deposit or Accidental Damage
Deposit Waiver for this property. Where applicable we will contact you
in good time before your holiday with further details and to take
Pets information: Pets are allowed at this property by prior
arrangement only. Extra charge may be payable (up to £35 per pet per
week). Please contact the holiday cottage agency directly after booking
Free parking on premises
Unavailable: Carbon monoxide detector