Craven Cottage is centrally located close to the pubs, shops, tea rooms
and canal in the popular market town of Skipton, in the heart of the
* Size: Sleeps 4, 2 bedrooms.
* Nearest amenities: Less than 0.1 mile.
* Pets: Sorry, no pets.
* Short breaks: Available at this property.
* Smoking: Not allowed at this property
* Rooms: 2 bedrooms, 1 bathroom, 1 lounge/diner/kitchen.
* Beds: 1 double bed, 2 single beds.
* Luxuries: TV with Freeview, Wifi.
* General: Gas central heating.
* Utilities: Electric oven, grill, hob, fridge, freezer, dishwasher.
* Standard: Kettle, toaster, iron.
* Other: Bed linen and towels provided.
* Layout: Bedrooms and bathroom upstairs, steep stairs down to games
* Parking: Parking is not provided. Council pay and display car park
150 yards away.
* Mobility: Should there be any specific health or mobility
difficulties which may affect a party member, this must be pointed out
at the initial reservation stage so that the suitability of the
property can be assessed.
You may need to pay an Accidental Damage Deposit or Accidental Damage
Deposit Waiver for this property. Where applicable we will contact you
in good time before your holiday with further details and to take
Unavailable: Carbon monoxide detector