Dale View Barn is situated in the picturesque hamlet of Fryup Dale.
Nestling in three acres of land and surrounded by stunning countryside
it provides a spacious and welcoming base from which to enjoy the
delights of the North York Moors or to visit historic Whitby or
York. Just a five minute cycle ride to the North York Moors Cycle Hub.
* Size: Sleeps up to 13, 6 bedrooms
* Nearest beach: Less than 11 miles
* Nearest amenities: Less than 4 miles
* Pets: 2 well behaved dog allowed. Additional charge for dogs: £25
per dog for a week, £20 per dog for a short break, payable to the
* Short breaks: Available at this property
* Smoking: Not allowed at this property
* Rooms: 6 bedrooms, en-suite shower room, en-suite bathroom (Website hidden by Airbnb) bathrooms, cloakroom, lounge, snug, kitchen
* Beds: 4 king-size double beds (one with pull out single bed) (Website hidden by Airbnb) double, 2 single beds (zip and link - can be made into a double bed
(Website hidden by Airbnb) * Luxuries: Bose sound system, DVD player
* General: Oil fired central heating, log burner (logs provided). TV
with satellite, TV/video player, radio/CD player
* Utilities: Range cooker with double electric oven and grill,
microwave, larder fridge, freezer, washing machine, dishwasher
* Standard: Kettle, toaster, iron
* Other: Linen provided, travel cot and highchair available on
request. WiFi. Please note: damage deposit of £100 required two
weeks before holiday.
* Layout: The property is over two floors. Ground floor and first
floor. The garden slopes steeply in places.
* Outdoors: Large lawned garden with patio, furniture, BBQ and
children's swing and slide. Secure cycle storage.
* Parking: Ample car parking
* Mobility: Should there be any specific health or mobility
difficulties which may affect a party member, this must be pointed
out at the initial reservation stage so that the suitability of the
property can be assessed.
You may need to pay an Accidental Damage Deposit or Accidental Damage
Deposit Waiver for this property. Where applicable we will contact you
in good time before your holiday with further details and to take
Pets information: Pets are allowed at this property by prior
arrangement only. Extra charge may be payable (up to £35 per pet per
week). Please contact the holiday cottage agency directly after booking
Free parking on premises
Unavailable: Carbon monoxide detector
Things to keep in mind
- No smoking
- No parties or events
- Pets are allowed