Pretty, tastefully presented 3 bedroom Victorian brick-built cottage.
Offering elevated harbour side views, with a private patio / garden
* Nearest beach: Less than 1/2 a mile.
* Nearest amenities: Less than 1/2 a mile.
* Pets: One dog welcome .
* Short breaks: Available at this property.
* Smoking: Not allowed at this property.
* Rooms: 3 bedrooms, house bathroom, lounge/diner, kitchen.
* Beds: 2 doubles, 2 singles.
* Luxuries: Flat screen TV. Wi-Fi.
* General: Gas central heating.
* Utilities: Gas hob, electric oven and grill, microwave, fridge,
freezer, washing machine, tumble dryer.
* Standard: Toaster, kettle, Iron Ironing board.
* Other: Bed linen.
* Layout: Over three floors with bedroom 1 and bathroom on first floor
and bedrooms 2 and 3 on second floor.
* Parking: No parking provided, on street parking on a first come first
*Mobility: Should there be any specific health or mobility difficulties
which may affect a party member, this must be pointed out at the
initial reservation stage so that the suitability of the property can
Pets information: Pets are allowed at this property by prior
arrangement only. Extra charge may be payable (up to £35 per pet per
week). Please contact the holiday cottage agency directly after booking
Amenities: Cookware Kitchen Utensils, Washing Machine, 2 x double bed, TV, Kitchen, cooking hob, oven, freezer, sofa, separate entry, 2 x single bed, garden, Free Wireless Internet, Bed Linen, Ironing Board, Pets are welcome, Dryer, No Smoking Rooms/Facilities, Smoke Detectors, Heating, Free parking on the street, Baby cot, Baby high chair;
Bathroom, 3 x Bedroom