Pretty, tastefully presented 3 bedroom Victorian brick-built cottage.
Offering elevated harbour side views, with a private patio / garden
* Nearest beach: Less than 1/2 a mile.
* Nearest amenities: Less than 1/2 a mile.
* Pets: One dog welcome .
* Short breaks: Available at this property.
* Smoking: Not allowed at this property.
* Rooms: 3 bedrooms, house bathroom, lounge/diner, kitchen.
* Beds: 2 doubles, 2 singles.
* Luxuries: Flat screen TV. Wi-Fi.
* General: Gas central heating.
* Utilities: Gas hob, electric oven and grill, microwave, fridge,
freezer, washing machine, tumble dryer.
* Standard: Toaster, kettle, Iron Ironing board.
* Other: Bed linen.
* Layout: Over three floors with bedroom 1 and bathroom on first floor
and bedrooms 2 and 3 on second floor.
* Parking: No parking provided, on street parking on a first come first
*Mobility: Should there be any specific health or mobility difficulties
which may affect a party member, this must be pointed out at the
initial reservation stage so that the suitability of the property can
You may need to pay an Accidental Damage Deposit or Accidental Damage
Deposit Waiver for this property. Where applicable we will contact you
in good time before your holiday with further details and to take
Pets information: Pets are allowed at this property by prior
arrangement only. Extra charge may be payable (up to £35 per pet per
week). Please contact the holiday cottage agency directly after booking
Unavailable: Carbon monoxide detector