Gingerbread Cottage is situated close to the river Wharfe in the
village of Starbotton in Upper Wharfedale, within the Yorkshire Dales
national park. This delightful property which sleeps four in three
bedrooms is an ideal place for walkers and those looking for a holiday
cottage from which to explore all that the Yorkshire Dales has to
* Size: Sleeps 4, 3 bedrooms.
* Nearest pub: Less than 0.3 mile,
* Nearest amenities: 2 miles
* Pets: Two dogs welcome.
* Short breaks: Not available at peak times.
* Smoking: Not allowed at this property.
* Rooms: 3 bedrooms, bathroom, 1 lounge/diner, kitchen, downstairs
* Beds: 2 King-size, 1 single.
* Luxuries: Smart TV, WiFi.
* General: Oil central heating, multi fuel stove (welcome pack of fuel
* Utilities: Electric range cooker, microwave, fridge, freezer, washing
* Standard: Iron, ironing board, toaster
* Other: Bed linen and towels. Covered porch for your wet weather gear
and an outside tap with hosepipe in the front patio area. This property
is only suitable for a maximum of four guests. This property has
cyclists, pets and walkers welcome awards.
* Layout: The property is over two floors. Ground floor and first floor
* Parking: Street parking at the front on a first come first served
basis, further parking 10 yards away.
* Mobility: Should there be any specific health or mobility
difficulties which may affect a party member, this must be pointed out
at the initial reservation stage so that the suitability of the
property can be assessed