Duftons House and Oxnop Cottage are two properties which can be hired
in conjunction with one another, set on the owner's working sheep farm
within the Yorkshire Dales national park. They both enjoy the same
peaceful location with picturesque views over the open countryside.
Comfortably furnished with a pleasant rustic aesthetic, these
properties provide excellent accommodation for up to 10 people in a
simply beautiful part of Yorkshire.
* Size: Sleeps up to 10, 6 bedrooms in two adjoining cottages (no
internal door to connect the properties)
* Nearest amenities: Less than 1.5 miles
* Pets: No pets allowed
* Smoking: Not allowed at this property
* Rooms: 6 bedrooms (Three with en-suite), lounge, kitchen, dining
area, shower room
* Beds: 1 double bed, 6 single beds, 1 Zip and Link
* Luxuries: DVD player, telephone
* General: Satellite TV, open fire (start-up fuel provided), full
* Utilities: Cooker, microwave, freezer, washer/dryer, dishwasher
* Standard: Kettle, toaster, iron
* Other: Towels and linen provided. Cot and highchair available. Single
Bedroom is accessed via Master En-suite Bedroom. Unlimited Wifi is
available free of charge.
* Layout: Two properties together. Both on two floors. ground floor and
* Outdoors: Garden with furniture
* Parking: Ample private parking
* Mobility: Should there be any specific health or mobility
difficulties which may affect a party member, this must be pointed out
at the initial reservation stage so that the suitability of the
property can be assessed.
Amenities: Cookware Kitchen Utensils, Central Heating, Washing Machine, Dishwasher, double bed, TV, Kitchen, cooking hob, oven, freezer, sofa, separate entry, 8 x single bed, garden, Fireplace, Free Wireless Internet, Towels, en suite bathroom, Bed Linen, Ironing Board, Dryer, Free Parking, No Smoking Rooms/Facilities, No Pets Allowed, Smoke Detectors, Parking, Baby cot, Baby high chair;
4 x Bathroom, 6 x Bedroom