About this listing
We love the apartment, it's so peaceful! Near from the beach and cenotes, an excellent place to share with your family or your friends. A nice stay nearby everything interesting in Tulum
A/C - Fans
This is a 4 apartments complex, surrounded by a beautiful tropical garden. Very private and secure.
All the units have A/C, WiFi, Apple TV, Fans, Full Kitchen.
Wooden furniture. Handmade by locals artisans.
New beds, linens, towels. All the units are repainted for the season.
Check our listings as: AMATISTA - AGATA - TURQUESA - JADE
- Private Entrance
- Cleaning Service p/day
- Towels & Sheets
- Fresh Coconuts!
- Special Price on Organic Vegetables and Fruits delivered to you.
- Special Price on bicycle rent.
- Special Price on Vehicle rent delivered to you.
- Special Discount on Massage treatments on your apartment
- Special discount on Private Yoga Class
- Special discount on Reiki Treatments.
- Special prices on taxis to the airport.
Interaction with guests
I will send you an message two or three days before your check in date to arrange the exact time of your arrival.
We are going to receive you, show you the house and give you the keys.
Check in is from 3pm to 4pm. Check out is from 11 to 12pm.
We charge an extra fee if you check out are set in a different time frame.
You can call me if you have any questions or need anything.
Other things to note
All our furniture, linen, kitchen equipment is brand new. We love to give you the best service and we ask a special care from you when you use them.
Extra fees for:
- Stain or torn towels
- Stains on furniture / sofas / carpets
- Check in/out not in time. (Check in is from 3pm to 4pm / Check out is from 11am to 12pm)
WE ASK FOR A $200 USD SECURITY DEPOSIT AT CHECK IN.
1. Smoking is NOT allowed inside the building.
2. People other than those in the Guest party set forth above may not stay overnight in the property. Any other person in the property is the whole responsibility of the Guest.
3. All of the units are privately owned; the owners are not responsible for any accidents, injuries or illness that occurs while on the premises or its facilities. The Homeowners are not responsible for the loss of personal belongings or valuables of the guest. By accepting this reservation, it is agreed that all guests are expressly assuming the risk of any harm arising from their use of the premises or others whom they invite to use the premise.
4. Keep the property and all furnishings in good order.
5. Only use appliances for their intended uses.
6. Housekeeping: There is daily housekeeping service. While linens and bath towels are included in the unit, daily maid service is included in the rental rate. We suggest you bring beach towels. We do not permit towels or linens to be taken from the units.
7. Bathroom: DO NOT THROW toilet paper or feminine products into the WC. If it is found that feminine products have been flushed and clog the septic system, you could be charged for damages.
8. Loud Noises are not permitted: You will be sharing the property with other people so this is a way to respect each other.
9. Energy Saving: Tulum has very high cost of energy. Please use the A/C only if it's necessary and keep windows and bathroom door shut when it's ON. ALWAYS TURN OFF when you leave the Unit.
10. Every Unit is provided with recommended good habits signs. Please try to do your best to cultivate them.
Cancel up to 7 days before your trip and get a 50% refund plus service fees back.
This host has 170 reviews for other properties.View other reviews
Hola future guests!
We are a work team and a family. We have been here in Tulum since 2004 and we are in love with this magical place.
We love the music, photography, the magical nature and the amazing mayan culture in this sacred place.
We are glad to host people from all around the world.
For us Tulum is a vortex, is such as beautiful and interesting town, and we would love to share it with you. In here you can enjoy a wonderful time, from relaxing at the beautiful beaches & spending a relaxing day in a spa, experimenting a unique sacred ritual as Temazcal, snorkeling and diving, to let you go on an adventure exploring the Cenotes and Mayan Ruins.
The food in tulum has been taken into a next level, you can taste a Traditional mexican dish to even a unique author slow food plate.
We are available for you as much as you need us during the time you spend in Tulum. Our goal is to provide the best service We are willing to give you our best recommendations.
Please feel free to let us know any questions you may have, we would love to host you.