A stone built three bedroomed cottage located in Castle Bolton, in
Wensleydale within the Yorkshire Dales national park. The property is
very well-equipped and has a woodburning stove in the lounge, ideal for
walking and close to the popular market town of Leyburn with its Friday
market, traditional Dale’s pubs, tea rooms and quirky shops. This
property is ideal for groups of friends or family looking to explore
all that the Yorkshire Dales has to offer.
* Size: Sleeps 4, 3 bedrooms.
* Nearest pub: Less than 1 mile
* Nearest amenities: 6 miles
* Pets: One dog welcome.
* Short breaks: Available at this property.
* Smoking: Not allowed at this property.
* Rooms: 3 bedrooms, bathroom, 1 lounge, dining kitchen.
* Beds: 1 King-size. 2 singles.
* Luxuries: TV with Sky, standard definition only, DVD.
* General: Woodburning stove, (welcome pack of fuel provided),
modern electric heating.
* Utilities: Electric hob, oven, grill, microwave, fridge, freezer,
washer dryer, dishwasher.
* Standard: Iron, ironing board, toaster, steamer, slow cooker,
* Other: Bed linen and towels are provided. Short breaks accepted,
welcome pack of fuel provided, enclosed paved patio area to the rear
and side, separate enclosed decked area with barbecue.
* Layout: Property is over 2 floors, ground floor and first floor
* Parking: To the left of the field gate, left of the house or in front
of the Reading Rooms. See map in property.
* Mobility: Should there be any specific health or mobility
difficulties which may affect a party member, this must be pointed out
at the initial reservation stage so that the suitability of the
property can be assessed.
Free parking on premises
Unavailable: Carbon monoxide detector