Lancaster House, a Georgian property on four floors, is situated close
to the centre of Whitby, a historic coastal town on the North East
coast. The house has lovely views of the Abbey and is near the harbour
and sandy beaches. Whitby is famous for the festivals and fairs that
are held all the year such as Whitby Folk Week, and for the ruins of
its ancient Abbey.
* Size: Sleeps up to 6, 3 bedrooms
* Nearest beach: Less than 1 mile
* Nearest amenities: Less than 1 mile
* Pets: No pets allowed
* Short breaks: Available at this property
* Smoking: Not allowed at this property
* Rooms: 3 bedrooms one with en-suite bathroom, shower room, lounge,
dining room, kitchen/breakfast room, entrance porch
* Beds: 1 king-size bed, 1 double bed, 2 single beds
* Luxuries: DVD player, music centre, Wi-Fi.
* General: Electric coal-effect fire, TV with Freeview
* Utilities: Ceramic hob with double electric oven, microwave, fridge
with freezer compartment, washing machine, dishwasher
* Standard: Kettle, toaster, iron
* Other: Bed linen provided, please bring own towels. Travel cot and
high chair available. Steep cottage stairs.
* Layout: Accommodation is over four floors. Lower ground floor,
ground floor, first floor and second floor.
* Outdoors: Small yard with garden furniture and drying facilities
* Parking: Parking permit for one car at West Cliff car park, free
street parking minutes away. Access to house for loading/unloading
* Mobility: Should there be any specific health or mobility
difficulties which may affect a party member, this must be pointed
out at the initial reservation stage so that the suitability of the
property can be assessed.
You may need to pay an Accidental Damage Deposit or Accidental Damage
Deposit Waiver for this property. Where applicable we will contact you
in good time before your holiday with further details and to take
Free parking on premises
Unavailable: Carbon monoxide detector