This spacious stone built detached property is located in Kettlewell in
the Yorkshire Dales National Park. It is beautifully presented with
high quality fixtures and fittings. Littlebeck benefits from a
custom-built kitchen complete with granite and oak worktops, Bosch oven
and ceramic hob, fridge, dishwasher, microwave, and a two-oven/twin hob
AGA. The property benefits from two Sitting Rooms, one with a dining
area, a separate Dining Room and five Bedrooms, three of them with
ensuite shower rooms. There is a furnished patio area and a beck behind
the garden's stone wall which tumbles down past the rear of the
property. This property is ideal for families or groups of friends
looking to holiday in a first-class property.
* Size: Sleeps up to 12, 5 bedrooms plus family room with sofa bed.
* Nearest Beach: Less than 43 miles.
* Nearest Amenities: Less than 0.2 mile.
* Pets: 4 dogs welcome.
* Short Breaks: Available at this property.
* Smoking: Not permitted at this property.
* Rooms: 5 bedrooms, 4 bathrooms, 3 ensuite, sitting room, family room,
kitchen, dining room, utility room.
* Beds: 1 zip & link (super-king or twin upon request), 2 doubles, 4
single beds, 1 double sofa bed.
* Luxuries: 2 Smart TVs in sitting room, family room and all bedrooms,
BluRay/DVD players, high-speed broadband with free WiFi distribution
throughout the house, USB charging sockets in all downstairs rooms, on
landings and in each bedroom.
* General: Oil central heating, wood burning stove, gas stove.
* Utilities: Fridge, freezer, electric ceramic hob, oven, grill,
microwave, washing machine, tumble dryer, dishwasher, 2 oven/twin hob
* Standard: Kettle, toaster, iron.
* Other: All bed linen, hand and bath towels, kitchen hand and tea
towels are provided. The beck runs past the rear of the property below
the terrace. There is a stone wall with railings (0.8m – 0.9m high)
between the terrace and the beck and a padlocked gate to steps down to
the beck. Infants and young children must be supervised at all times on
the terrace. (There is a permanent safety gate provided between the
kitchen/utility/log store and terrace to assist this for
toddlers/infants.) Removable safety gates are provided for each of the
staircases and first floor areas. On the second staircase/landing the
gate may be positioned either at the top or bottom of the stairs. The
Main Landing safety gate protects the area including Bedrooms 2 and 3
(where its fixings are positioned). Bedroom 1 exits direct on to the
landing and thence stairs. Of the 3 Bedrooms available from the main
landing we therefore recommend that guests maximising safety for babies
or toddlers select Bedroom 2 (on space and safety grounds) or Bedroom 3
(equal on safety but less spacious) rather than Bedroom 1. Sofa bed in
Family Room to flex sleeping configuration by arrangement. Mobile phone
signal is variable. Landline telephone for incoming and emergency
* Layout: Accommodation is over two floors. Ground floor and first
* Outdoors: Sunny patio with garden furniture.
* Parking: Private parking for up to four cars.
* Mobility: Should there be any specific health or mobility
difficulties which may affect a party member, this must be pointed out
at the initial reservation stage so that the suitability of the
property can be assessed.
You may need to pay an Accidental Damage Deposit or Accidental Damage
Deposit Waiver for this property. Where applicable we will contact you
in good time before your holiday with further details and to take
Pets information: Pets are allowed at this property by prior
arrangement only. Extra charge may be payable (up to £35 per pet per
week). Please contact the holiday cottage agency directly after booking
Free parking on premises
Unavailable: Carbon monoxide detector