Enjoying a quiet position yet close to the town centre this lovely town
house has been fully renovated and modernised, retaining some exposed
stonework and stained woodwork. Very comfortably furnished and
tastefully decorated the house has a homely feel and provides spacious
yet cosy holiday accommodation with long distance views from the
upstairs windows. Close to Appleby Station this is an ideal base for
anyone wishing to use Public Transport. There are plenty of good walks
throughout the Eden Valley and surrounding fells and there is easy
access to both the Dales and Lake District.
* Size: Sleeps 7
* Nearest amenities: shop and pub 0.25 miles, shops 400 meters
* Pets: Two dogs welcome.
* Short breaks: Not accepted at peak times
* Smoking: Not allowed at this property
* Rooms: Lounge, dining room, kitchen, one king-size bedroom, two
* Beds: One king-size, three singles, 2 zip link.
* Luxuries: Unlimited wifi is available free of charge.
* General: Gas fire, gas fired central heating, TV with Freeview, CD
* Utilities: Electric hob, oven, microwave, dishwasher, fridge,
* Standard: Toaster, kettle
* Other: Bed linen and towels are provided.
* Layout: The property is over three floors. Ground floor, first floor
and second floor
* Parking: Quiet street parking for 1 car, further street parking is
available on a first come first served basis.
* Mobility: Should there be any specific health or mobility
difficulties which may affect a party member, this must be pointed out
at the initial reservation stage so that the suitability of the
property can be assessed.
Unavailable: Carbon monoxide detector