Just minutes from the seafront in Whitby is the spacious apartment
called Rooftops which is on the first floor of the Metropole Towers.
With high ceilings, the light and airy rooms provide charming
accommodation from which to explore the attractions of a Whitby which
include its famous busy harbour where fishing boats land their catch,
and the Abbey ruins. The festivals and fairs all year include Whitby
Folk Festival and Whitby Regatta.
* Size: Sleeps up to 2, 1 bedroom
* Nearest beach: Less than 1 mile
* Nearest amenities: Less than 1 mile
* Pets: One dog allowed
* Short breaks: Available at this property
* Smoking: Not allowed at this property
* Rooms: Bedroom, bathroom, lounge, kitchen, spacious hallway, shared
lobby, staircase, lift to all floors
* Beds: Double bed
* Luxuries: TV with Freeview and DVD, CD/radio/alarm
* General: Night storage heaters, additional electric radiator,
electric flame effect fire
* Utilities: Electric cooker with oven and grill, microwave, fridge,
washer dryer, freezer
* Standard: Kettle, toaster, iron
* Other: Bed linen and towels provided. WiFi available.
* Parking: Unrestricted on-street parking.
Mobility: Should there be any specific health or mobility
difficulties which may affect a party member, this must be pointed
out at the initial reservation stage so that the suitability of the
property can be assessed.
Amenities: Cookware Kitchen Utensils, Washing Machine, double bed, TV, Kitchen, cooking hob, oven, sofa, separate entry, Free Wireless Internet, Towels, Bed Linen, Ironing Board, Dryer, No Smoking Rooms/Facilities, No Pets Allowed, Smoke Detectors, Free parking on the street;