Seals Cottage is a delightful place to spend a family holiday. Situated
in a peaceful area of the Old Town, the sandy beaches, individual shops
and restaurants are still close by. Historic Whitby has so much to
offer whether you choose to just relax and enjoy the views or want to
explore the quirky narrow streets.
* Size: Sleeps up to 4, 2 bedrooms
* Nearest beach: Less than 0.3 miles
* Nearest amenities: Less than 0.2 miles
* Pets: One dog welcome.
* Short breaks: Available at this property but not at peak times
* Smoking: Not allowed at this property
* Rooms: 2 bedrooms, bathroom, lounge, kitchen
* Beds: 1 double bed, 2 single beds
* Luxuries: DVD player, WiFi, gas fire
* General: Gas central heating, TV
* Utilities: Electric cooker, microwave, fridge with ice box, washing
* Standard: Kettle, toaster, iron
* Other: Linen provided. Please note: the stairs are steep so may not
be suitable for small children or those with mobility problems
* Layout: On three floors with bedroom 1 and bathroom on first floor
and bedroom 2 on second floor.
* Outdoors: Small patio garden with lawn, garden furniture and nice
* Parking: No parking provided
* Mobility: Should there be any specific health or mobility
difficulties which may affect a party member, this must be pointed
out at the initial reservation stage so that the suitability of the
property can be assessed.
* There are six short flights of steps (32 steps) leading up to the
cottage from White Horse Yard.
Pets information: Pets are allowed at this property by prior
arrangement only. Extra charge may be payable (up to £35 per pet per
week). Please contact the holiday cottage agency directly after booking