Beautiful property for four people which includes views of the Abbey
and the sea in the upstairs bedrooms and a comfortable decked area
outside to enjoy a nice glass of wine after a day sightseeing. This
cottage is neatly tucked away but close to the many attractions of
* Size: Sleeps 4, 3 bedrooms.
* Nearest beach: Less than 1/2 a mile.
* Nearest amenities: Less than 1/2 a mile.
* Pets: 1 pet welcome..
* Short breaks: Available at this property.
* Smoking: Not allowed at this property.
* Rooms: 3 bedrooms, one ensuite bathroom, house bathroom, lounge /
kitchen / diner, cloakroom.
* Beds: 2 doubles, single.
* Luxuries: Smart TV. Wi-Fi. iPod docking station.
* General: Electric central heating.
* Utilities: Electric hob,oven and grill, microwave, fridge/freezer,
washing machine, cafetiere.
* Standard: Toaster, kettle, Iron Ironing board.
* Other: Bed linen and towels provided. High chair and travel cot
* Layout : The accommodation is over 2 floors. Ground floor and first
floor. Only suitable for 4 people. Not suitable for those with mobility
difficulties due to steps leading up to the property.
* Parking: On street parking on first-come, first serve basis. Scratch
* Mobility: Should there be any specific health or mobility
difficulties which may affect a party member, this must be pointed out
at the initial reservation stage so that the suitability of the
property can be assessed.
Pets information: Pets are allowed at this property by prior
arrangement only. Extra charge may be payable (up to £35 per pet per
week). Please contact the holiday cottage agency directly after booking
Amenities: Cookware Kitchen Utensils, Central Heating, Washing Machine, 2 x double bed, TV, Kitchen, cooking hob, oven, freezer, sofa, shower, bathtub, separate entry, single bed, garden, Towels, BBQ grill, en suite bathroom, Bed Linen, Ironing Board, Pets are welcome, No Smoking Rooms/Facilities, Wireless Internet, Free parking on the street, Baby cot, Baby high chair, Family friendly;
2 x Bathroom, 3 x Bedroom