Beautiful property for four people which includes views of the Abbey
and the sea in the upstairs bedrooms and a comfortable decked area
outside to enjoy a nice glass of wine after a day sightseeing. This
cottage is neatly tucked away but close to the many attractions of
* Size: Sleeps 4, 3 bedrooms.
* Nearest beach: Less than 1/2 a mile.
* Nearest amenities: Less than 1/2 a mile.
* Pets: 1 pet welcome..
* Short breaks: Available at this property.
* Smoking: Not allowed at this property.
* Rooms: 3 bedrooms, one ensuite bathroom, house bathroom, lounge /
kitchen / diner, cloakroom.
* Beds: 2 doubles, single.
* Luxuries: Smart TV. Wi-Fi. iPod docking station.
* General: Electric central heating.
* Utilities: Electric hob,oven and grill, microwave, fridge/freezer,
washing machine, cafetiere.
* Standard: Toaster, kettle, Iron Ironing board.
* Other: Bed linen and towels provided. High chair and travel cot
* Layout : The accommodation is over 2 floors. Ground floor and first
floor. Only suitable for 4 people. Not suitable for those with mobility
difficulties due to steps leading up to the property.
* Parking: On street parking on first-come, first serve basis. Scratch
* Mobility: Should there be any specific health or mobility
difficulties which may affect a party member, this must be pointed out
at the initial reservation stage so that the suitability of the
property can be assessed.
Pets information: Pets are allowed at this property by prior
arrangement only. Extra charge may be payable (up to £35 per pet per
week). Please contact the holiday cottage agency directly after booking