St Hilda's View, a quaint property with stairs to two floors, is
situated near Pannett Park in the west of Whitby, a coastal town in the
North East of England. Whitby has a lovely beach, a busy harbour and
the ruins of an historic Abbey that can be seen from the property. The
town also has fairs and festivals all the year.
* Size: Sleeps up to 2, 1 bedroom
* Nearest beach: Less than 1 mile
* Nearest amenities: Less than 1 mile
* Pets: No pets allowed
* Short breaks: Available at this property
* Smoking: Not allowed at this property
* Rooms: Bedroom with en-suite shower room, lounge, kitchen, entrance
* Beds: Double bed
* Luxuries: TV with Freesat, DVD, radio/CD player. Unlimited WiFi
available free of charge.
* General: Gas central heating, gas coal-effect fire
* Utilities: Electric cooker, microwave, fridge freezer, washer dryer
* Standard: Kettle, toaster, iron
* Other: Bed linen, towels provided. Short breaks accepted all year
* Layout: Accommodation is over three floors. Ground floor, first
floor and second floor.
* Parking: No parking provided
* Mobility: Should there be any specific health or mobility
difficulties which may affect a party member, this must be pointed
out at the initial reservation stage so that the suitability of the
property can be assessed.
Amenities: Cookware Kitchen Utensils, Central Heating, Washing Machine, double bed, TV, Kitchen, cooking hob, oven, sofa, separate entry, Towels, en suite bathroom, Bed Linen, Ironing Board, Dryer, No Smoking Rooms/Facilities, No Pets Allowed, Wireless Internet;