The Granary is a stone built apartment originally The Old Corn Mill, a
charming apartment situated in the Yorkshire Dales near the town of
Leyburn with its shops, restaurants, pubs and weekly market. It is an
ideal place for exploring the lovely countryside with its caves,
waterfalls and lovely walks.
* Size: Sleeps up to 4, 2 bedrooms
* Nearest amenities: Less than 1/2 mile
* Pets: No pets allowed
* Short breaks: Available at this property
* Smoking: Not allowed at this property
* Rooms: 2 bedrooms, bathroom, lounge/diner, kitchen.
* Beds: 1 double bed, 2 single beds
* Luxuries: Smart TV.
* General: Electric heating.
* Utilities: Electric induction hob, electric cooker, grill, oven,
microwave, fridge freezer, washer/dryer.
* Standard: Kettle, toaster, iron
* Other: Linen and towels, Wifi
* Layout: Accommodation is all on the ground floor.
* Outdoors: Patio, garden furniture.
* Parking: Parking space in front of garage, and to the side of the
* Mobility: Should there be any specific health or mobility
difficulties which may affect a party member, this must be pointed out
at the initial reservation stage so that the suitability of the
property can be assessed.
Amenities: Cookware Kitchen Utensils, Central Heating, Washing Machine, TV, Kitchen, cooking hob, oven, freezer, sofa, separate entry, 2 x single bed, king size bed, garden, Towels, Private parking, Bed Linen, Ironing Board, Dryer, No Smoking Rooms/Facilities, No Pets Allowed, Wireless Internet, Parking;
Bathroom, 2 x Bedroom