The Temple Folly is a unique, quirky, octagonal property with far
reaching views over the Wensleydale countryside. The property benefits
from a woodburning stove in the open plan lounge, a stone spiral
staircase surrounds the building to take you to the first floor bedroom
which is reached via the outside balcony. The property is surrounded
by woods and garden. A high stone wall and trees shield the Folly from
* Size: Sleeps 2, 1 bedroom.
* Nearest pub: Less than 2.8 miles.
* Nearest amenities: Less than 1 mile.
* Pets: Sorry no pets.
* Short breaks: Available at this property.
* Smoking: Not allowed at this property.
* Rooms: 1 bedroom, 1 lounge/kitchen/diner.
* Beds: 1 double.
* Luxuries: TV with Freeview.
* General: Electric radiators, woodburning stove, (fuel provided).
.* Utilities: Electric hob, oven, grill, microwave, fridge with icebox.
* Standard: Iron, ironing board, toaster.
* Other: Bed linen and towels are provided. Short breaks accepted.
* Layout: The property is situated over 2 floors. Ground floor and
* Parking: Parking outside the property.
* Mobility: Should there be any specific health or mobility
difficulties which may affect a party member, this must be pointed out
at the initial reservation stage so that the suitability of the
property can be assessed. Limited headroom at the top of the spiral
staircase (you will need to bend down slightly)