A delightful stone built cottage within walking distance of the popular
market town of Hawes, in Wensleydale. This refurbished cottage
benefits from a woodburning stove in the lounge, beamed ceilings and
stunning views of the surrounding countryside. There is a small
seating area to the front. Three Halfway Houses is a short walk away
from the local tea rooms, shops, restaurants and pubs in this popular
* Size: Sleeps 4, 2 bedrooms.
* Nearest pub: Less than 0.5 mile.
* Nearest amenities: 0.6 miles.
* Pets: Sorry, no pets.
* Short breaks: Accepted all year round.
* Smoking: Not allowed at this property.
* Rooms: 2 bedrooms, house bathroom, 1 lounge, dining kitchen.
* Beds: 1 double, 2 singles.
* Luxuries: Smart TV, WiFi, TV with Freeview in master bedroom.
* General: Woodburning stove, (welcome pack of fuel provided), electric
* Utilities: Electric hob, double oven, grill, microwave, fridge,
freezer, washing machine, dishwasher.
* Standard: Iron, ironing board, toaster.
* Other: Bed linen and towels are provided. Welcome pack of fuel
provided. Enclosed patio area which is separate to the property.
* Layout: Situated on two floors with steps up to the bedrooms and
bathroom on first floor.
* Parking: At the front of the property for two cars, further parking
on the layby across the road from the cottage.
* Mobility: Should there be any specific health or mobility
difficulties which may affect a party member, this must be pointed out
at the initial reservation stage so that the suitability of the
property can be assessed.
Amenities: Cookware Kitchen Utensils, Central Heating, Washing Machine, Dishwasher, double bed, TV, Kitchen, cooking hob, oven, freezer, sofa, separate entry, 2 x single bed, Fireplace, Free Wireless Internet, Towels, Bed Linen, Ironing Board, Dryer, Free Parking, No Smoking Rooms/Facilities, No Pets Allowed, Smoke Detectors;
Bathroom, 2 x Bedroom