Previously part of an old farm, this tasteful conversion offers
eye-pleasing and well-equipped accommodation in the beautiful North
York Moors. With a wide range of opportunities within easy reach,
including walking on the moors, Waterswallow Cottage is a superb choice
for a relaxing holiday break.
* Size: Sleeps up to 4, 3 bedrooms
* Nearest beach: Less than 27 miles
* Nearest amenities: Less than 2 miles
* Pets: No pets allowed
* Smoking: Not allowed at this property
* Rooms: 3 bedrooms, shower room, lounge, kitchen/dining room
* Beds: 1 king size bed, 2 single beds
* Luxuries: DVD player, iPod dock
* General: Central heating, log burning stove, TV with Freesat
* Utilities: Microwave, washing machine, electric cooker
* Standard: Kettle, toaster, iron
* Other: Towels and linen provided, a basket of logs is provided for
the log burner. Travel cot and high chair available.
* Layout: On 2 floors, with single bedroom and bathroom located
downstairs and Bedrooms 2 and 3 upstairs.
* Outdoors: Patio with furniture
* Parking: Ample parking space
* Mobility: Should there be any specific health or mobility
difficulties which may affect a party member, this must be pointed
out at the initial reservation stage so that the suitability of the
property can be assessed.
Amenities: Cookware Kitchen Utensils, Washing Machine, toilet, double bed, TV, Kitchen, cooking hob, oven, fridge, sofa, separate entry, 2 x single bed, garden, Fireplace, Towels, Bed Linen, Ironing Board, Free Parking, No Smoking Rooms/Facilities, No Pets Allowed, Smoke Detectors, Heating, Parking, Baby cot, Baby high chair, Toilet paper, Soap;
Bathroom, 3 x Bedroom