Previously part of an old farm, this tasteful conversion offers
eye-pleasing and well-equipped accommodation in the beautiful North
York Moors. With a wide range of opportunities within easy reach,
including walking on the moors, Waterswallow Cottage is a superb choice
for a relaxing holiday break.
* Size: Sleeps up to 4, 3 bedrooms
* Nearest beach: Less than 27 miles
* Nearest amenities: Less than 2 miles
* Pets: No pets allowed
* Smoking: Not allowed at this property
* Rooms: 3 bedrooms, shower room, lounge, kitchen/dining room
* Beds: 1 king size bed, 2 single beds
* Luxuries: DVD player, iPod dock
* General: Central heating, log burning stove, TV with Freesat
* Utilities: Microwave, washing machine, electric cooker
* Standard: Kettle, toaster, iron
* Other: Towels and linen provided, a basket of logs is provided for
the log burner. Travel cot and high chair available.
* Layout: On 2 floors, with single bedroom and bathroom located
downstairs and Bedrooms 2 and 3 upstairs.
* Outdoors: Patio with furniture
* Parking: Ample parking space
* Mobility: Should there be any specific health or mobility
difficulties which may affect a party member, this must be pointed
out at the initial reservation stage so that the suitability of the
property can be assessed.
You may need to pay an Accidental Damage Deposit or Accidental Damage
Deposit Waiver for this property. Where applicable we will contact you
in good time before your holiday with further details and to take
Free parking on premises
Unavailable: Carbon monoxide detector