A cosy cottage apartment with a traditional exterior yet comfortable
modernised interior. Set on a working dairy farm overlooking the
village of Cowling, Weavers Loft enjoys a charming rural atmosphere.
With picturesque views over the surrounding countryside and an
abundance of walks in the local area, this property is ideal for the
lovers of the outdoors.
* Size: Sleeps up to 2, 1 bedrooms
* Nearest amenities: Less than 2 miles
* Pets: 2 pets welcome by arrangement
* Smoking: Allowed at this property
* Rooms: 1 bedroom with en-suite, entrance hall, open plan
* Beds: 1 king size bed
* Luxuries: CD hi-fi system
* General: Gas central heating, TV, video, WiFi available at extra
* Utilities: Cooker, microwave, washing machine/dryer, fridge/freezer
* Standard: Kettle, toaster, iron
* Other: Towels and linen provided.
* Layout: The property is situated over 1 floor. Ground floor stairs
leading to first floor
* Outdoors: Shared sitting area and children's play area
* Parking: Ample parking space
* Mobility: Should there be any specific health or mobility
difficulties which may affect a party member, this must be pointed
out at the initial reservation stage so that the suitability of the
property can be assessed.
Pets information: Pets are allowed at this property by prior
arrangement only. Extra charge may be payable (up to £35 per pet per
week). Please contact the holiday cottage agency directly after booking