A cosy cottage apartment with a traditional exterior yet comfortable
modernised interior. Set on a working dairy farm overlooking the
village of Cowling, Weavers Loft enjoys a charming rural atmosphere.
With picturesque views over the surrounding countryside and an
abundance of walks in the local area, this property is ideal for the
lovers of the outdoors.
* Size: Sleeps up to 2, 1 bedrooms
* Nearest amenities: Less than 2 miles
* Pets: 2 pets welcome by arrangement
* Smoking: Allowed at this property
* Rooms: 1 bedroom with en-suite, entrance hall, open plan
* Beds: 1 king size bed
* Luxuries: CD hi-fi system
* General: Gas central heating, TV, video, WiFi available at extra
* Utilities: Cooker, microwave, washing machine/dryer, fridge/freezer
* Standard: Kettle, toaster, iron
* Other: Towels and linen provided.
* Layout: The property is situated over 1 floor. Ground floor stairs
leading to first floor
* Outdoors: Shared sitting area and children's play area
* Parking: Ample parking space
* Mobility: Should there be any specific health or mobility
difficulties which may affect a party member, this must be pointed
out at the initial reservation stage so that the suitability of the
property can be assessed.
You may need to pay an Accidental Damage Deposit or Accidental Damage
Deposit Waiver for this property. Where applicable we will contact you
in good time before your holiday with further details and to take
Pets information: Pets are allowed at this property by prior
arrangement only. Extra charge may be payable (up to £35 per pet per
week). Please contact the holiday cottage agency directly after booking
Free parking on premises
Unavailable: Carbon monoxide detector