Completely refurbished and situated in a picturesque location on the
outskirts of the popular market town of Pickering, Whistle Stop Cottage
offers pleasant and comfortable three-bedroom accommodation with garden
and private parking, ideal for families and train enthusiasts.
* Size: Sleeps 5, 3 bedrooms.
* Nearest beach: Less than 19 miles.
* Nearest amenities: Less than 1 mile.
* Pets: Two dogs are welcome.
* Short breaks: Available at this property.
* Smoking: Not allowed at this property.
* Rooms: 3 bedrooms, 1 bathroom, 1 Toilet, 1 Lounge, 1 Kitchen/Dining
* Beds: 1 king-size bed, 3 single beds.
* Luxuries: TV with Freeview, DVD player and a wood burning stove.
* General: Electric instant heat heaters.
* Utilities: Fridge freezer, electric cooker with oven and grill,
washing machine, dishwasher, microwave, tumble dryer
* Standard: Toaster, kettle, Iron and Ironing board.
* Other: Towels are provided. No smoking. No mobile phone signal.
* Layout: Ground floor and first floor
* Outdoors: Garden to the rear with outside seating.
* Parking: Private off-street parking for two medium cars at the side
of the cottage on tarmac drive.
* Mobility: Should there be any specific health or mobility
difficulties which may affect a party member, this must be pointed out
at the initial reservation stage so that the suitability of the
property can be assessed.
You may need to pay an Accidental Damage Deposit or Accidental Damage
Deposit Waiver for this property. Where applicable we will contact you
in good time before your holiday with further details and to take
Pets information: Pets are allowed at this property by prior
arrangement only. Extra charge may be payable (up to £35 per pet per
week). Please contact the holiday cottage agency directly after booking
Free parking on premises
Unavailable: Carbon monoxide detector