A late 19th century property which is part of a Grade II listed farm,
Woodpecker is an attractive cottage with a charming rustic aesthetic.
Set in an Area of Outstanding Natural Beauty, with cattle and sheep
being farmed very close by, this property is ideal for those looking to
experience rural Yorkshire at it's finest.
* Size: Sleeps up to 5, 3 bedrooms
* Nearest beach: Less than 50 miles
* Nearest amenities: Less than a mile
* Pets: 2 dogs welcome by arrangement at a charge of £25 per pet per
* Smoking: Not allowed at this property
* Rooms: 3 bedrooms (one en-suite), lounge/dining room, kitchen,
bathroom, onsite laundry room
* Beds: 1 double bed, 3 single beds
* Luxuries: CD hi-fi system, video, Wi-fi
* General: Central heating, TV
* Utilities: Cooker, microwave, fridge/freezer,
* Standard: Kettle, toaster, iron
* Other: Towels and linen provided.
* Layout: Property all on Ground floor.
* Outdoors: Patio with furniture, fishing, horse riding available
* Parking: Ample parking
* Mobility: Should there be any specific health or mobility
difficulties which may affect a party member, this must be pointed
out at the initial reservation stage so that the suitability of the
property can be assessed.
Pets information: Pets are allowed at this property by prior
arrangement only. Extra charge may be payable (up to £35 per pet per
week). Please contact the holiday cottage agency directly after booking
Amenities: Cookware Kitchen Utensils, Washing Machine, double bed, TV, Kitchen, cooking hob, oven, sofa, separate entry, 3 x single bed, Free Wireless Internet, Towels, en suite bathroom, Bed Linen, Ironing Board, Pets are welcome, Dryer, Free Parking, No Smoking Rooms/Facilities, Smoke Detectors, Heating, Baby cot, Baby high chair;
2 x Bathroom, 3 x Bedroom