Wren Cottage is a stone built period cottage retaining all the charm of
its heritage and it is perfect for holidays or short breaks in the
Yorkshire Dales. Conveniently situated just off the main square in the
pretty town of Middleham, 2.5 miles from Leyburn.
* Size: Sleeps 2, 1 bedroom.
* Nearest pub: Less than 0.1 mile.
* Nearest amenities: Less than 0.1 mile.
* Pets: Sorry no pets.
* Short breaks: Available at this property.
* Smoking: Not allowed at this property.
* Rooms: 1 bedroom, 1 kitchen, 1 lounge/diner.
* Beds: 1 double.
* Luxuries: Smart TV, blue tooth speaker, WiFi.
* General: Electric central heating, electric wood-burning effect
* Utilities: Electric hob, oven, grill, microwave, fridge with icebox,
washing machine, freezer.
* Standard: Iron, ironing board, toaster.
* Other: Bed linen and towels are provided. Short breaks accepted.
* Layout: Bedroom and bathroom located upstairs.
* Parking: Free parking in the car park or on the cobbles in the market
square 50 yards away. Please note the approach to the property has a
maximum width of 6 foot 2 inches.
* Mobility: Should there be any specific health or mobility
difficulties which may affect a party member, this must be pointed out
at the initial reservation stage so that the suitability of the
property can be assessed.
Amenities: Cookware Kitchen Utensils, Washing Machine, double bed, TV, cooking hob, oven, fridge, sofa, separate entry, garden, Free Wireless Internet, Towels, Bed Linen, Ironing Board, No Smoking Rooms/Facilities, No Pets Allowed, Smoke Detectors, Heating, Parking, Free parking on the street, Toilet paper, Soap;
Bathroom, Bedroom, Kitchen