Our lovely apartment is situated in one of most beautiful bays on island, at the walking distance from center of Lumbarda, a village of wine growers and fishermens. This apartment is perfect for your holidays with family and ideal for couples!
Our charming apartment is situated in Lumbarda, Island of Korčula. It is placed on top of family house, close to all main spots. It has one large bedroom, living area, dining room, kitchen and bathroom with shower; air condition, free internet and available parking space on a public area in front of the house. It has terrace with outdoor furniture, where you can enjoy your meal in our beutiful garden. Bus station is just 2 min walking distance away so you can easily get to the old town of Korčula with plenty of sights... Traditional sword dance Moreška, Museums, wonderfull old town with house of Marco Polo.
Interaction with guests
Your host will give you any information you need and hopefully make your stay memorable.
No parties or events
SMOKING INSIDE THE APARTMENT IS ABSOLUTELY FORBIDDEN.
We recommend you to leave the flat as you 've found it at the first time you came inside! ;)
Switch off air conditioned when you are not in.
Don't make noise after midnight.
We would like to acquaint you with house rules so that your stay in our apartment will be pleasant:
- Guests themselves are responsible for personal property and valuables left in the apartment and the owner is not responsible for the subsequent loss thereof.
- Guests should behave responsibly in the apartment and its surrounding areas and they should guard against possible accidents and their consequences.
- Lock the door to the apartment and main entrance door and when going out be sure to lock the doors and windows, SWITCH OFF THE LIGHTS and all electrical appliances.
- The owner reserves the right to enter the property in the absence of the guests for cleaning and maintenance and to prevent possible damage or other dangers.The owner is obliged to notify the guest about the entry into the apartment at the first subsequent contact.
- Destruction of equipment and furniture, causing disorder and disturbing neighbours is prohibited, and it is expressly forbidden to make loud noises from (phone number hidden).
- In the event of the disappearance or damage to installations, furniture, appliances, equipment of the apartments the guest is obliged to notify the owner. If the disappearance or damage occure due to the fault of the guest, the guest is obliged to compensate the corresponding equivalent value.
- In the event of disregard of the house rules, the host has the right to refuse further providing of services.
Explore Lumbarda and enjoy clear blue sea, sun and sandy beaches! You will discover that this magnificent island offer so much more - tradition, culture, beautiful wineyards, olive trees, long seaside and pinewood walks.. You need to come and visit us :)