Tucked away in the heart of Trevone village, Pegwynce Cottage is ideal
for a large family or two families together. This comfortable home from
home has a large well-equipped kitchen, roomy sitting room with wood
burning stove and family friendly garden. The beach is about 10
minutes' walk and the pub less than 5 minutes' walk. Plus the cottage
is only 100 yards from the well-stocked Trevone farm shop.
* Sleeps: 8.
* Bedrooms: 4.
* Beds: 2 x double (4’6”), 2 x twin (3’).
* Bed linen and towels: Bed linen and towels provided for free at the
* Accessibility: Property set over 2 floors.
* Kitchen and utilities: Range cooker, microwave, refrigerator,
freezer, dishwasher, washing machine.
* Facilities for families: High chair provided, but no linen.
* Outside: Lawned garden, patio, garden furniture.
* Pets: 2 pets allowed - £25 per pet per week - please let us know at
the time of booking and we will contact you for payment.
* Parking: Parking for 2 cars provided.
* Nearest beach: 0.4 miles.
* Nearest amenities: 0.3 miles.
* Changeover time: Check in at 3pm. Check out at 10am.
* General: Free WiFi provided. Gas-fired central heating throughout.
* Important notes: No smoking.
You may need to pay an Accidental Damage Deposit or Accidental Damage
Deposit Waiver for this property. Where applicable we will contact you
in good time before your holiday with further details and to take
Pets information: Pets are allowed at this property by prior
arrangement only. Extra charge may be payable (see the description
above). Please contact the holiday cottage agency directly after
booking to arrange.
Free parking on premises
Unavailable: Carbon monoxide detector
Things to keep in mind
- No smoking
- No parties or events
- Pets are allowed