1. She checked in at late night when I had an emergency trip to friends place. She had all the check in information needed and checked herself in without trouble. I talked with her over the phone, saying to let me know if she has any trouble.
If the apartment was warm, all she had to do was turn on the AC (which is right outside of her door) and wait for 5 mints for the house to cool down. Considering she lives in america and every apartment has one, it shouldn't have been that dofficult. If she had trouble finding it, all she needed was to text me. My guests know how freaky fast I respond to them.
2. The next morning I am the one who contacted her saying wanting to know if she has checked out or when she'll be back at home. Only then she replied that "I checked out, the room was warm and I wasn't comfortable but I won't leave a negative review"
I was surprised and said on you should have asked me if you had trouble finding the temp control I should have told you and all that.
3. She did not mention my bathroom anywhere (also, look how she said it's not about cleanliness. Of course it's not about cleanliness!)
4.At around 10 am in the morning she asked for a refund of the SAME VERY day! I said that is not my cancellation policy.
5. She then reported the matter in airbnb and they investigated the case and saw I was right on every account and gave me the discretion on whether I would like to give her a refund. I did not since she basically threatened me to give a refund or leave a negative review.
6. After she lost the dispute she messaged me she is going to leave a huge negative review so I lose way more than 17 dollars that I dite not give the refund of.
7. She lives at st. Luis and came here for work. My friend is also a nurse and her project got canceled the same day this guest came. U have a nagging feeling her work got cancelled, she left and did all the drama for getting a refund.
8. My refund policy is flexible the highest flexibility that airbnb offers,. You don't even have to ask me, cancel 24 hours before the booking day and you'll get a full refund.
9. Since I have started airbnb, I have had amazing guests and I sometimes tell them 'thank you for making airbnb worth it'. After jamekia, and all the trouble I had to go through, I was seriously considering to stop doing it anymore. I was so upset, the next guest I had asked me about it and when I told him I'm probably going to stop doing airbnb, he said not to ruin it for everyone for just 1 person. So I am giving it another shot.
10. If you are my current/future guest and have read through all of these (man you have patience!) Please feel confident that you booked a good place.