Get ready to experience Thai's lifestyle and enjoy out Thai's food. Be prepared for the wonderful experience!!!
"Gateway to the nature"
Experience Thai's traditional tree houses and foods
See 100 years old Tah-Ka floating market (Sunday)
Swimming or rowing the boat in the natural made canal
10 mins to Amphawa floating market
30 mins to mangrove forest
Interaction with guests
We can do some activity together as listed below.
- BBQ (prices as per request)
- Row a real boat or swim in the canal
- A boat trip to Thaka Floating Market on Sunday morning
Other things to note
We don't provide the towels nor hot water here.
Every room has its own bathroom/toilet.
A net to prevent mosquitoes is available.
** For Uncle Chef's Homestay (Fanned room), we have 1 small house which has one double bed inside to accommodate 2 people each.
- No firework allows in Uncle Chef's Homestay.
- All kitchen equipment are available for free but please kindly help to wash them after used.
Just call me Gade.
I'm a full time engineer and a part time traveler. I love photographing , painting and sketching. Basically, I love all kinds of art.
I've been to several places around the world including USA, NZ, Australia, Korea, Laos and of course Thailand.
"Without traveling we can only see one side of the world"