Stay close to Toronto's most exciting attractions including the CN Tower, Canadian National Exhibition, Ripley's Aquarium, Rogers Centre, the Hockey Hall of Fame, the Toronto Islands, and the world's largest underground shopping mall.
- There's a lovely balcony facing the lake. If you are a smoker, smoke as much as you want in the balcony (with the door closed)...not indoors. I like my guests to live long!
- I don't charge you for cleaning and you don't want to seem like the type who's messy so it would be great if you can tidy up before checking out. Don't forget to drop your garbage and recyclables in the chute that is on the same floor.
- You have all day to use the laundry/dryer and the dishwasher. Use it as much as you want till around 8 pm.
- You are free to bring home friends and party at the place. If any one is staying over, please let me know as there is a small charge on the listing for additional people.
- Last but most important - please don't forget to return the keys. They are expensive to make!
PS: I am fine with pets so feel free to bring your doggie, parrot, cat, snake, bear, or any animal over as long as it is trained enough to follow the house rules ;-)
Cancel up to 7 days before your trip and get a 50% refund. Cancel within 7 days of your trip and the reservation is non-refundable.
I've been living in Toronto for over 8 years spending most of my time in entrepreneurial ventures that help students succeed. Although my passion keeps me busy, I find the time to make sure that my guests are always welcome!