WELCOME GUYS! Do Share with us about yourself & what brings you to our lovely city. We have FIVE rooms-Two with attached bath; 3 on terrace with common bath. This room has small balcony.Lots of light and storage. All can use the terrace & kitchenette
Comfortable, spacious, pleasant, clean room with furniture and amenities. We will always keep it clean and are happy to provide anything (within reason) you would like. We're trying to make our place a great (and economical) experience for tourists and visitors looking for a clean, safe place to stay. We would appreciate your feedback on what to provide and what we can do to make things better.
Independent entrance (you can come and go as you please).
Interaction with guests
We love interacting with our guests (or not - if you want to be left alone :)). We can help with figuring out your itinerary in the garden city, If you want we can setup your airport pickups, drops or help get a car, we will help you as much as we can. If you need anything.. just ask.
Other things to note
- Wireless internet access available. No extra charge.
- Clean filtered water provided
- One fridge available for two rooms
- We are required to verify the identity of whoever we host. Please provide a soft copy of your ID and address proof when you book.
- We are particular about cleanliness and request our guests do not make a mess. A maid will come and mop/ sweep everyday and clean the bathroom/ toilet.
- We ask our guests to treat our property with care and please inform us if anything gets damaged.
- Smoking is allowed, but we would like you to step into the balcony (if your room has one) or outside your room to do so.
- Please make sure the door to your room is closed properly behind you whenever you step out.
- Noise is usually not an issue since the rooms have fairly good sound insulation but if the neighbors complain you'll have to keep it down.
- We're easygoing and don't really have too many 'rules'. We want you to be comfortable and want to be happy we hosted you as a guest so just don't make us regret it.
- Cats are ok. Dogs are not.
We are empty nesters with a couple of rooms to spare. We are pretty easy going and love to host and interact with new people with different background and cultures. We have been hosting from quite a long time but have just started using Airbnb. We look forward to hosting you and making your stay as comfortable, convenient as possible.