AFFILIATE WEB DESCRIPTION
This delightful stone built cottage is located in the popular village
of Askrigg in Wensleydale. It is beautifully presented with high
quality fixtures and fittings, the cottage benefits from a woodburning
stove in the lounge, a modern fitted kitchen with integrated
appliances, range cooker and a separate dining room with French windows
that open onto the cottage garden. There is also a terraced patio area
to the rear of the property. Chapel Cottage is ideal for families or
groups of friends looking to holiday in a first-class property.
* Size: Sleeps up to 5, 3 bedrooms
* Nearest beach: Less than 38 miles.
* Nearest amenities: Less than 0.1 mile
* Pets: Sorry, no pets.
* Short breaks: Available at this property
* Smoking: Not allowed at this property
* Rooms: 3 bedrooms, 1 bathroom, lounge, kitchen, dining room,
* Beds: 2 King-size beds, 1 single bed.
* Luxuries: Smart TV, DVD, WiFi, Range cooker
* General: Oil central heating, woodburning stove.
* Utilities: Fridge with icebox, freezer, electric range cooker,
* Standard: Kettle, toaster, iron
* Other: Bed linen and towels provided.
* Outdoors: Sunny patio with garden furniture.
* Parking: On the road to the side of the property, further free
parking in the village car park or by the church in the village.
* Mobility: Should there be any specific health or mobility
difficulties which may affect a party member, this must be pointed out
at the initial reservation stage so that the suitability of the
property can be assessed.
You may need to pay an Accidental Damage Deposit or Accidental Damage
Deposit Waiver for this property. Where applicable we will contact you
in good time before your holiday with further details and to take
Unavailable: Carbon monoxide detector