Beautiful 4 bedroom Victorian town house, built around 1855 retaining
much of the period character but offering modern day comforts. Private
off road parking for 2 - 3 cars and less than a 5 minute walk into
Whitby town centre.
* Size: Sleeps up to 8, 4 bedrooms
* Nearest beach: Less than 1 mile
* Nearest amenities: Less than 0.3 miles
* Pets: Sorry, no pets.
* Short breaks: Not accepted at off peak times
* Smoking: Not permitted at this property
* Rooms: 4 Bedrooms, 3 en-suites, 2 bathrooms, kitchen/dining room,
lounge, quiet living room, utility
* Beds: 1 king-size, 1 Zip Link (King-size or 2 singles), 2 double
* Luxuries: 2 TVs with freeview, Netflix, WiFi, dishwasher, AGA (Website hidden by Airbnb) woodburning stoves, coffee machine
* General: Gas central heating, 2 woodburning stoves
* Utilities: Washing machine, microwave, fridge freezer
* Standard: Toaster, kettle, Iron Ironing board.
* Other: Unlimited WiFi is available free of charge. No smoking at
this property. Mobile phone signal is strong. Towels are provided.
Travel cot available. A Good Housekeeping / damage deposit of £200
is due two weeks before arrival.
* Layout: The property is over 3 floors. Ground floor, first floor
* Outdoors: Garden and patio with seating area
* Parking: Off-street parking for 2 to 3 cars and on street parking
on a first come first served basis at the rear.
* Mobility: Should there be any specific health or mobility
difficulties which may affect a party member, this must be pointed
out at the initial reservation stage so that the suitability of the
property can be assessed.
Amenities: Cookware Kitchen Utensils, Central Heating, Washing Machine, Dishwasher, 2 x double bed, TV, Kitchen, cooking hob, oven, freezer, sofa, shower, bathtub, separate entry, 2 x single bed, king size bed, garden, Fireplace, Free Wireless Internet, Towels, en suite bathroom, hanger, Bed Linen, Iron, Ironing Board, Free Parking, No Smoking Rooms/Facilities, No Pets Allowed, Smoke Detectors, Parking, Baby cot, Family friendly;
5 x Bathroom, 4 x Bedroom