Pegasus Cottage is situated in the centre of the town of Whitby in one
of its famous yards close to restaurants, pubs, shops and the beach.
The town has a bustling harbour where fishing boats land their catch in
the early morning and the ruins of a lovely Abbey approached by almost
two hundred steps. Whitby also has fairs and festivals all the year
including the Whitby Goth Festival and Whitby Folk Week.
* Size: Sleeps up to 4, 2 bedrooms
* Nearest beach: Less than 1 mile
* Nearest amenities: Less than 1 mile
* Pets: No pets allowed
* Short breaks: Available at this property
* Smoking: Not allowed at this property
* Rooms: 2 bedrooms, bathroom, lounge, diner/kitchen, entrance porch
* Beds: Double bed, 2 single beds
* Luxuries: Flat screen TV with satellite, DVD, video, radio/CD
* General: Gas central heating, electric 'stove-effect' fire
* Utilities: Gas hob with electric oven and grill, microwave, fridge
freezer, washing machine, tumble dryer
* Standard: Kettle, toaster, iron
* Other: Bed linen provided. Short breaks not accepted at peak times.
Please bring own towels.
* Layout: Accommodation is over two floors. Ground floor and first
* Outdoors: Seated area in front of cottage
* Parking: Private car parking space in yard in front of cottage.
Vehicle access from Church Street is 6' 6" (2 metres) wide maximum
* Mobility: Should there be any specific health or mobility
difficulties which may affect a party member, this must be pointed
out at the initial reservation stage so that the suitability of the
property can be assessed.
Amenities: Cookware & Kitchen Utensils, Washing Machine, double bed, TV, Kitchen, cooking hob, oven, sofa, separate entry, 2 x single bed, Bed Linen, Ironing Board, Dryer, Free Parking, No Smoking Rooms/Facilities, No Pets Allowed, Smoke Detectors, Heating, Parking;
Bathroom, 2 x Bedroom
Free parking on premises
Unavailable: Carbon monoxide detector
Things to keep in mind
- No smoking
- No pets
- No parties or events