A beautiful Grade II listed cottage, oozing character and charm, set
in a yard just off the most historic part of cobbled Church street.
This beautiful 2-bedroom cottage retains many traditional features
whilst providing modern day comforts.
* Size: Sleeps 4 , 2 bedrooms.
* Nearest beach: Less than 1/4 mile.
* Nearest amenities: Less than 1/4 a mile.
* Pets: One dog welcome.
* Short breaks: Available at this property.
* Smoking: Not allowed at this property.
* Rooms: 2 bedrooms, house bathroom, lounge / diner/ kitchen. Utility
room, outside toilet.
* Beds: 2 doubles, 1 single.
* Luxuries: TV with Freeview. WiFi.
* General: Gas central heating.
* Utilities: Electric hob, oven and grill, microwave, dishwasher,
fridge, Bosch Tassimo coffee machine, fridge freezer, washing machine.
* Standard: Toaster, kettle, Iron Ironing board.
* Other: Bed linen and towels.
* Layout: 20 steps lead up to the level of the cottage. Property over
* Parking: On-street zone parking ( West Cliff area) on a first come
first served basis. Scratch cards for this zone are provided.
* Mobility: Should there be any specific health or mobility
difficulties which may affect a party member, this must be pointed out
at the initial reservation stage so that the suitability of the
property can be assessed.
Pets information: Pets are allowed at this property by prior
arrangement only. Extra charge may be payable (up to £35 per pet per
week). Please contact the holiday cottage agency directly after booking