This stone built detached property is located in Harmby, just a mile
from the popular market town of Leyburn in the stunning Wensleydale
countryside. It is beautifully presented with the highest quality
fixtures and fittings. Feathered Nest benefits from underfloor heating
to the majority of the ground floor, high specification bespoke kitchen
complete with a central island, granite work surfaces and state of the
art integrated appliances. The property is spacious and comes with an
open plan lounge/dining area and kitchen. A separate utility room and a
gallery with a study area which has far reaching views over Middleham
and Penhill. The beautifully presented open plan area has large patio
doors which lead on to a wraparound balcony with outside dining area,
this leads down to the garden at the rear of the property. Here you
will find the hot tub and outside seating area providing a superb
social area. Feathered Nest is ideal for families or groups of friends
looking to holiday in a first-class 5* Gold quality property, located
close to the famous Tennant’s Auction House, Forbidden Corner and the
Wensleydale Railway. Each of the three bedrooms comes with their own
En suites, Smart TV’s and Amazon Echo’s and high-quality luxury beds to
give you a total comfort sleep experience. A generous welcome pack also
awaits you. The house has the added benefit of plentiful private
* Size: Sleeps up to 6, 3 bedrooms.
* Nearest beach: 50 miles
* Nearest amenities: 1 mile.
* Pets: Sorry, no pets.
* Short breaks: Available at this property
* Smoking: Not allowed at this property
* Rooms: 3 bedrooms, 3 bathrooms, 3 en-suite, open plan lounge/
kitchen/dining area, cloakroom, conservatory, utility room, downstairs
toilet, computer area
* Beds: 1 Super King, 1 King-size, 2 3’ single zip links/Super
* Luxuries: Smart TV, s throughout the property, with BT Broadband,
Blue-Ray DVD, WiFi, USB and Bluetooth streaming sound system. Bosch
food processor, Tassimo coffee machine, Tefal Opti-Grill, Aquavision TV
in the bathroom. 3 Dyson fans are provided.
* General: Oil central heating, woodburning stove, underfloor heating
to the majority of the ground floor.
* Utilities: Fisher Paykel fridge/freezer, Neff large induction
hob, Neff Oven Neff Combination oven microwave, Miele washing
machine tumble dryer, Siemens dishwasher. Tassimo coffee machine.
* Standard: Duralit Kettle Toaster, Tassimo coffee machine,
* Other: Bed linen and towels provided, Waffle Robes slippers. Extra
towels provided for the use of the Hot Tub. Please note that this
property does not allow smoking.
* Layout: Accommodation is over two floors. Ground floor and first
floor. There is a ground floor bedroom en-suite.
* Outdoors: Sunny patios and garden with garden furniture and hot tub.
There is a secure Bike Store.
* Parking: Off road parking for ample cars.
* Mobility: Should there be any specific health or mobility
difficulties which may affect a party member, this must be pointed out
at the initial reservation stage so that the suitability of the
property can be assessed.
Free parking on premises
Unavailable: Carbon monoxide detector