About this listing
A perfectly private spot for up to six people with the best of Vancouver on your doorstep. The fully furnished apartment has two small bedrooms and all the mod cons – all you have to do is turn up and relax.
Fully furnished apartment with equipped kitchen (microwave, stove, fridge)
Two small connected bedrooms (access to bedroom #2 via bedroom #1)
One bathroom (shower and bath)
WIFI and cable TV
Towels and bed sheets included
You will have full, private access to your two bedroom apartment.
I will be present at check in and if you need anything at any other time, feel free to contact me.
Strathcona is the oldest neighbourhood in Vancouver and fast becoming the trendiest place to live. A central city spot, you’ll be spoilt for choice with cute cafes, shopping, restaurants, grocery stores and a park with a playground and off-leash area for dogs.
You’re five minutes walk from downtown Vancouver, the artistic Commercial Drive and Main Street areas. Chinatown is a stone’s throw away, where you‘ll discover a wide range of eating and shopping options.
Fancy a bit of shopping? You’re in the right place.
These popular shopping areas are all walking distance:
- Chinatown (your neighbour!)
- Main Street (4 blocks away)
- Gastown (6 blocks away)
- Commercial Drive (10 blocks away)
A few of our favourite haunts are just a block or two away:
- The Snail (best coffee, sandwiches and groceries but no fresh food)
- Bennies (Cool Italian style grocery store with deli and fresh food)
- Union Market (Coffee and grocery store with lots of organic and home-made products...Portuguese owners...try their tart!)
- La Casa Gelato (homemade ice cream store with 218 flavours to choose from)
Skytrain station: Science World (8 minutes walk away)
Bus: A range of bus stops just a block away.
Parking: Lots of free parking around the house (all day!)
- MacLean Park (water park, swings) is the one you can see from our house!
- Strathcona Park (tennis court, baseball field, playground) is two blocks away.
No smoking, pets or big parties.
Bonjour, Hello, I’m Cam.
A passionate traveller and entrepreneur, I’m originally from France and now living in Vancouver, Canada with my wife and two beautiful daughters.
I am running a kickstarter campaign right now, check it out! It's call Gift-a-Green.
I enjoy meeting new people and exploring new cultures. I’ve been to Thailand, Myanmar, Indonesia, Spain, Italy, Greece, Belgium, Portugal, Sweden, Finland, UK, Holland, Switzerland, Caraibian, Hong Kong, Australia, USA, Mexico…and there’s more on the bucket list.
I’m happiest when I’m outside; swimming, running, hiking, wakeboarding and snowboarding. I’m also a big fan of design and architecture.
I was one of the earliest members of AirBnB (2009) and the first person to rent a house-boat ☺
My philosophy? Dream your life and live your dream!
Feel free to contact me if you have any questions,