Beautiful and colorful studio apartment of 58 square meter with a gracious fresco.
In the heart of Bologna, close to the Towers and Piazza Maggiore. Easy access to the Train Station adn Airport. Perfect for a couple or a single and comfortable and suitable for three people or a family.
Beautiful, spacious and colorful studio apartment of 58 square meter with a gracious fresco.
In the heart of the city, close to the main see-sights as Piazza Maggiore, Piazza Santo Stefano and Torre degli Asinelli. It can easily accommodate two or three people.
Perfect for couple, families an single. Comfortable for long and short stays.
Easy access to the Train Station and Airport. Car parking at 500 meters form the apartment.
The studio apartment consist of:
- entrance with a big wardrobe, iron and ironing board
- living are with two sofa and a bookcase
- bedroom area with a double bed, a sofa bed, nightstands and TV 43''
- fully equipped kitchen ( dish washer, coffee machine, microwave, etc.)
- bathroom with shower, toilet , bidet, hairdryer, washing machine.
Parquet floor in the bedroom area, terracotta floor in the rest of the apartment.
The apartment is at the first floor of an historical palace.
It's perfect to see the city by walk and bicycle.
Included in the Price:
- linen and towels
- initial and final cleaning
- washing machine and dishwasher
- ironing board and iron
- cot and stroller
- city map
- smiling and suggestions :-)
Not included in the price:
- Bologna Tourist Tax
- what is not "included in the price"
Interaction with guests
I will welcome you at your arrive and I will available during your stay for any help or advice. I'm happy to give you advice and suggestions to discover the city and all the Bologna area. You will find a map of the city in the apartment with the main point of interest.
Generally the check-in is from 2:00 pm and the check-out is at 11:00 am but can be changed according to your needs.
You're in the heart of the city close to the main point of interest. Only 100 meters to Piazza Maggiore and 200 meters to Central Station. Just cross the road and find exclusive shops, restaurants and cafeterias.
Storia d'Italia is managed by Holiplanet Holiday Rentals, an internationally renowned Property Management company with more then a decade of cumulative experience in the market.
Other things to note
There is not an elevator.
Those who will stay overnight in any accommodation facility and who are not resident in the city have to pay an extra small amount of money for the overnight stay.
The tax varies according to the following price ranges related to the room price per person per night, max for 5 nights. The rates in force from 1st February 2015 are the following:
· Price Range 1-30.99 €, rate 1.50 € per person per night
· Price Range 31-70.99 €, rate 2.00 € per person per night
· Price Range (PHONE NUMBER HIDDEN) €, rate 3.00 € per person per night
· Price Range (PHONE NUMBER HIDDEN) €, rate 5.00 € per person per night
· Price Range over 201 €, rate 5.00 € per person per night
· Camping sites and hostels, rate 0.50 € per person per night
Children under 14 are tax-free.
In observance of the law, the Municipality of Bologna will earmark the revenue of the tourist tax for projects aimed at promoting the local tourist system.
When checking out, the guests of any accommodation facility will have to pay the tax to the accommodation manager that will have to present a financial report and transfer the tax revenue to the Municipality.
Those who refuse to pay the tax will be requested to fill, sign and give back a specific form to the accommodation manager that will forward it to the Municipality for further controls with the purpose of recovering the unpaid rate; those who will refuse to fill the above-mentioned form will be liable to the administrative fine provided for by article 4, paragraph 2 of the regulations of the Tourist tax in the City of Bologna.
- Write in advice the time of your arrive.
- Smoking is not allowed in the apartment.
- Please turn of the light and close the window when you are out of the apartment
This host has 321 reviews for other properties.View other reviews
Father, Husband, Son .....probably jetlagged
I love travel, people and learn about new cultures.
I like making new experience and I enjoy the thrill of introducing a new place or experience to someone for the first time.
And…….The best is yet to come!