Moor View is a charming two-bedroomed cottage, situated in the popular
village of Castleton in the North York Moors National Park. The cottage
has been refurbished to a high standard, with spacious downstairs open
plan lounge/kitchen/diner and doors leading out to an enclosed garden
with outside seating. The property has beautiful views over the moors
and is dog friendly.
* Size: Sleeps up to 4, 2 bedrooms
* Nearest beach: Less than 11 miles
* Nearest amenities: Less than 0.5 mile
* Pets: One dog is welcome.
* Short breaks: Not accepted at off peak times
* Smoking: Not permitted at this property
* Rooms: 2 Bedrooms, 1 bathroom, kitchen/dining room/ lounge.
* Beds: 1 double bed, 1 3/4 bed.
* Luxuries: Unlimited WiFi
* General: Electric central heating, coal fire in the lounge
* Utilities: fridge, electric induction hob, electric oven with
grill, microwave, washing machine, dryer, freezer
* Standard: Toaster, kettle, Iron Ironing board.
* Other: Unlimited WiFi is available free of charge. No smoking at
this property. Mobile phone signal is weak. Towels are provided.
High chair available.
* Layout: 2 levels. Ground floor and first floor.
* Outdoors: Garden, 2 patios with seating area, storage for bikes.
* Parking: Off-street parking for one car.
* Mobility: Should there be any specific health or mobility
difficulties which may affect a party member, this must be pointed
out at the initial reservation stage so that the suitability of the
property can be assessed.
Pets information: Pets are allowed at this property by prior
arrangement only. Extra charge may be payable (up to £35 per pet per
week). Please contact the holiday cottage agency directly after booking