Moor View is a charming two-bedroomed cottage, situated in the popular
village of Castleton in the North York Moors National Park. The cottage
has been refurbished to a high standard, with spacious downstairs open
plan lounge/kitchen/diner and doors leading out to an enclosed garden
with outside seating. The property has beautiful views over the moors
and is dog friendly.
* Size: Sleeps up to 4, 2 bedrooms
* Nearest beach: Less than 11 miles
* Nearest amenities: Less than 0.5 mile
* Pets: One dog is welcome.
* Short breaks: Not accepted at off peak times
* Smoking: Not permitted at this property
* Rooms: 2 Bedrooms, 1 bathroom, kitchen/dining room/ lounge.
* Beds: 1 double bed, 1 3/4 bed.
* Luxuries: Unlimited WiFi
* General: Electric central heating, coal fire in the lounge
* Utilities: fridge, electric induction hob, electric oven with
grill, microwave, washing machine, dryer, freezer
* Standard: Toaster, kettle, Iron Ironing board.
* Other: Unlimited WiFi is available free of charge. No smoking at
this property. Mobile phone signal is weak. Towels are provided.
High chair available.
* Layout: 2 levels. Ground floor and first floor.
* Outdoors: Garden, 2 patios with seating area, storage for bikes.
* Parking: Unrestricted on street parking on a first come first
* Mobility: Should there be any specific health or mobility
difficulties which may affect a party member, this must be pointed
out at the initial reservation stage so that the suitability of the
property can be assessed.
You may need to pay an Accidental Damage Deposit or Accidental Damage
Deposit Waiver for this property. Where applicable we will contact you
in good time before your holiday with further details and to take
Pets information: Pets are allowed at this property by prior
arrangement only. Extra charge may be payable (up to £35 per pet per
week). Please contact the holiday cottage agency directly after booking
Unavailable: Carbon monoxide detector