Ipanema, Rio de Janeiro
This spacious apartment, located in the heart of Rio de Janeiro between the emblematic neighborhoods of Copacabana and Ipanema, offers the best possible location for a dream holiday in "Cidade Maravilhosa".
Located in a very safe street, only three blocks from Copacabana beach (5 minute walk) and three blocks from Ipanema beaches (5 minute walk). In the area there is always somewhere to eat and drink with lively streets, making this a very special neighborhood.
You can easily access the apartment by foot, by car, taxi, subway and several bus lines. It is close to bakeries, supermarkets, restaurants, bank ATM's and main shopping streets of Copacabana and Ipanema.
This bright apartment located, has 24-hour doorman, 2 large bedrooms and 3 bathrooms, fully equipped kitchen, air conditioning, TV, Wi-Fi and a very comfortable living room.
Welcome to Rio de Janeiro!
I, Rosiris, own the apartment, and I really love it. I like to take care of it like a beautiful flower.
It's airy, bright, quiet and close to everything you need such as restaurants, supermarket, street markets, (URL HIDDEN) located in the middle of the two most beautiful bureaus in Rio : Ipanema and Copacabana.
I am Zen, and because of this I request the guests to stay barefoot or wear sandals so only good energy flows.
The apartment has two bedrooms and three bathrooms. One of the rooms has a double bed and the other a comfortable sofa bed. It also has a very powerful air conditioning for the hot days.
Near to my flowers, pots, and spices, there's a space for cooking and eating and enjoy a glass of wine (email hidden).
Washing machine and a large service area available.
Two TVs and Wi-fi so you can be connect with the world.
The apartment is safe, with a door man 24 hours a day.
Other things to note
Condo rules which must be observed by the guests :
• parties are not allowed
• guests are not allowed
• no noise after 10:00 PM
• always wash your feet in the garage. Do not enter the apartment with any sand!
• Use the service elevator when wearing swimsuits
• When requesting a delivery, let the doorman know ahead of your order
Rules of the apartment:
. no guets allowed
• Remove shoes and/or sandals at the entrance hall before entering the apartment.
• Do not stay with beach clothes indoor, due to the accumulation of sand in swimsuits.
• Don't forget to take the keys from both doors, social and service (elevators are independent). If you lose the keys an additional cost of $ 50 per key will be charged.
• Always close the windows in the living room and bedrooms when leaving the apartment, due to the wind and rain.
• When washing clothes press button and rotate until the position number 12.
• Put the garbage daily at the dumpster. Glass, plastics and bottles will be placed on the floor below the Recycle Bin.
• The cleaning tax shall be paid at the entrance.
• The guest will leave 30% of the total amount as damage insurance. Fee will be returned after inspection of the apartment.
Hi, welcome to Rio de Janeiro and at my flat!
It's a pleasure help you in how to enjoy this wonderful city. I know every corner of Rio
I'm a sociologist and I love to live adventures,
I like to travel, to bike all over the world, drink wine, cook and make new friends!