Two walls of windows, high ceilings, hardwood floors, newly renovated 1000 sq ft loft make this Brooklyn Heights apartment spectacular. Downtown Manhattan just 10 minutes away. Subway 4,5,2,3,R right outside door and A,C,F couple of blocks away.
If you're looking for a peaceful, light filled zen haven that is close to everything you need during your NYC stay - this is the place! Ive have been living in this beautiful space for 4 years and love it.
The loft comfortably fits 2 people (high quality airbed provided) in an open space, with plenty of room for quiet time. A spacious toddler bedroom is also available with crib. The loft is about 1,100 square feet.
* Large newly renovated kitchen with gas stove and oven, toaster, fridge, microwave and dishwasher
* Newly renovated bathroom with bath and shower, and towels provided
* Full eating area and living area, with cable TV, DVD, stereo, CD player and WiFi
* Full/double air bed with sheets, quilt and blankets provided
* Separate bedroom for baby/toddler also available with crib
* Washers and dryers in building (second floor by lift/elevator)
Interaction with guests
We are available via email for any questions, with average response rate within 24 hours.
As this is our home and zen abode, we would appreciate you also treating it this way. No pets, smoking and events/parties in the loft please.