Attractive 2-bedroom ground floor apartment located within the
impressive 18th century Georgian house, reputedly from where Bram
Stoker wrote the Dracula stories. The apartment is well-equipped and
furnished to a high standard. The lounge, kitchen, diner is light,
comfortable and spacious with stunning views over Crescent Gardens, out
to sea and along the coastline towards the cliffs at Sandsend.
* Size: Sleeps up to 4, 2 bedrooms
* Nearest amenities: Less than 0.3 mile
* Pets: Sorry, no pets.
* Smoking: Not allowed at this property
* Rooms: 2 bedrooms, lounge / kitchen / diner, bathroom.
* Beds: 1 king size bed, Bunk beds (1 double 1 single)
* Luxuries: Wall mounted TV. Unlimited WiFi.
* General: TV with Freeview. Gas central heating.
* Utilities: Fridge with ice box, Gas hob, oven grill, microwave,
* Standard: Kettle, toaster, iron.
* Other: Bed Linen towels are provided. No smoking at this property.
Mobile phone signal is strong. A travel cot and high chair are
available upon request.
* Layout: The property is on one level. suitable for people with
* Parking: Scratch cards are provided for zoned, local street parking
directly outside the property. Spaces are on a first come first served
* Mobility: Should there be any specific health or mobility
difficulties which may affect a party member, this must be pointed out
at the initial reservation stage so that the suitability of the
property can be assessed.
Amenities: Cookware Kitchen Utensils, Central Heating, Washing Machine, double bed, TV, Kitchen, cooking hob, oven, sofa, shower, bathtub, separate entry, king size bed, Free Wireless Internet, Towels, Bunk Bed, hanger, Bed Linen, Iron, Ironing Board, Dryer, No Smoking Rooms/Facilities, No Pets Allowed, Smoke Detectors, Parking, Free parking on the street, Baby cot, Baby high chair, Family friendly;
Bathroom, 2 x Bedroom