Attractive 2-bedroom ground floor apartment located within the
impressive 18th century Georgian house, reputedly from where Bram
Stoker wrote the Dracula stories. The apartment is well-equipped and
furnished to a high standard. The lounge, kitchen, diner is light,
comfortable and spacious with stunning views over Crescent Gardens, out
to sea and along the coastline towards the cliffs at Sandsend.
* Size: Sleeps up to 4, 2 bedrooms
* Nearest amenities: Less than 0.3 mile
* Pets: Sorry, no pets.
* Smoking: Not allowed at this property
* Rooms: 2 bedrooms, lounge / kitchen / diner, bathroom.
* Beds: 1 king size bed, Bunk beds (1 double 1 single)
* Luxuries: Wall mounted TV. Unlimited WiFi.
* General: TV with Freeview. Gas central heating.
* Utilities: Fridge with ice box, Gas hob, oven grill, microwave,
* Standard: Kettle, toaster, iron.
* Other: Bed Linen towels are provided. No smoking at this property.
Mobile phone signal is strong. A travel cot and high chair are
available upon request.
* Layout: The property is on one level. suitable for people with
* Parking: Scratch cards are provided for zoned, local street parking
directly outside the property. Spaces are on a first come first served
* Mobility: Should there be any specific health or mobility
difficulties which may affect a party member, this must be pointed out
at the initial reservation stage so that the suitability of the
property can be assessed.