30sec from the tube station, this spacious and bright apartment has everything you need: a comfortable double bed, a fully equipped kitchen, and a cute little terrace. Safe neighborhood, 15min from the Eiffel Tower and 20min from the Champs-Elysées!
Come to Paris with peace of mind, and the bare necessities in your suitcases! This is a bright two-bedroom apartment of 345 ft2 facing West with a cute little terrace of 54 ft2. Comfortable, quiet, and with a lot of light, it is on the 3rd floor of the building.
You will find:
- An amazing living / dining room with a sofa bed (convertible with its quick and easy opening system), a coffee table, a flat screen TV. The French window gives plenty of light throughout the day.
- A bright and spacious bedroom with a double bed, with a very comfortable mattress and lots of pillows. A well-stocked library is at your disposal if you would like to read some classics, as I also read in English.
- American-style kitchen, fully equipped with the basics: fridge / freezer, induction hob, coffee machine, ...
All crockery, cutlery and cooking utensils are obviously at your disposal.
- A modern bathroom with a large shower and toilet. You'll also find a few beauty products!
No need to bring your sheets or your towel, I have it all here!
One rule: make yourself at home! You have access to all rooms of the apartment and the lovely terrace.
Interaction with guests
Paris is the most beautiful city in the world. It's a well-known fact. I had the chance to travel a lot, and I continue to say that there is no more beautiful city as the city of Paris.
If you wish, I will give you my favorite places for each time of day, give you some tips on what to visit, which bars / clubs to go to, what food to try out. I want to share with you my love for Paris, and you can leave with a desire to come back again, and again.
I also have some books and magazines that list great recommendations. You can obviously borrow them as you see wish.
Other things to note
- you will have unrestricted access to the internet, and I will give you the access code upon your arrival.
- also, no need to bring your sheets or your towel, I have it all here!
A simple rule to follow: I don't allow smoking inside the apartment. I have absolutely no problem if you smoke on the terrace. Ashtrays are at your disposal if needed.
Also, it is with great pleasure that I leave you all my belongings, my books, for the duration of your stay. But in return, I expect respect and total honesty from you. If you break something, no problem, as long as you tell me.
Naturally curious, I love to learn about different ways of thinking, of living.
Airbnb is a great way, for a short moment, to enter someone's world through their appartment, and learn a bit more on how other people live, how they organize their lives, and what they like.
I am a ferocious consumer of culture (films, series, music, art, magazines, food, fashion,...). I could not list all the movies or songs i like, or what kind of food i enjoy. (I LOVE FOOD!)